The ability to analyze data is a powerful skill that helps you make better decisions. Microsoft Excel is one of the top tools for data analysis and the built-in pivot tables are arguably the most popular analytic tool.
In this 2 hour online course, you will learn how to perform data analysis using Excel’s most popular features.
- Learn about Excel tables and what is their advantage over regular ranges.
- Use a table to filter, sort and see totals.
- See how calculations can be used to add columns to the existing data in Excel table.
- Create our first pivot table.
- Use multiple pivot tables and pivot charts to create our first dashboard.
- Connect multiple slicers to the pivot tables.
- Explore in more depth the full power of pivot tables.
- See how to filter the data shown in the pivot in many ways to achieve interesting subsets of the data
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199