With the essential skills learned from this course, you can become an expert Agile Business Analyst.
As you study the Agile approaches and how they can benefit your business, you will learn ways to improve your organisation and provide solutions to business issues.
You will build on your current skill set and enhance your knowledge and progress in your career opportunities in this field.
Is the AgileBA® Foundation & Practitioner course suitable for me?
The Foundation level is suitable for the following:
- Business Analysts wanting to increase their skill set.
- Agile team members wanting to become a Business Analyst with a focus on Agile.
- Product owners or managers looking to enhance the business through analytics.
- Wanting to obtain the AgileBA® Practitioner certificate.
The Practitioner level is suitable for the following:
- Those looking to start or progress a career in Business Analysis.
- Anyone who is AgileBA® Foundation certified.
- Individuals looking to enhance their reputation within their organisation.
What jobs can I apply for after my AgileBA® Foundation & Practitioner training?
This course is perfect for individuals looking to begin their career in Business Analysis, with a focus on Agile approaches. It would also be suitable for Business Analyst professionals that want to enhance their career and gain new skills to improve their earning potential.
Typical job titles include:
- Business Analyst - £40k
- Business Analyst Consultant - £43k
- Agile Business Analyst - £44k
- Business Analyst Manager - £61k
The average salary of a Business Analyst is £45k.
Why choose to study the Agile Business Analyst Foundation & Practitioner with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Other benefits include:
- Assistance from professional tutors.
- The course is delivered to a high standard.
- Payment plans including interest-free options.
*How does the Exam Pass Guarantee work?
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the next class for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
Syllabus & Exams
Agile Business Analyst Foundation & Practitioner Syllabus
- Applying the underpinning philosophy and principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework.
- Applying a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g., Facilitated Workshops, MoSCoW Prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling.
- Testing, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project.
- Mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
- Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
- Agile Business Analysis Foundation Course Outline
Through this Agile Business Analysis Foundation course, you will cover the following topics:
- Agile Business Analysis Introduction
- Agile and Scrum
- Returns on Investments (ROI)
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Requirements for Analysing
- Sprint and Product Backlog
- Multi-Team Environment
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Minimal Marketable Feature (MMF)
- Enhancing Business Value
- Cost Analysis
- Information Radiators
- Definition of Done
- Best Practices
AgileBA® Practitioner Course Outline
Through this Agile Business Analysis Practitioner course, you will cover the following topics:
- Agile Business Analysis Methodology Implementation.
- Clarifying the Role of Agile Business Analysts.
- Instructing Agile Business Application.
- Agile Flexibility - how Agile can be Applied to a Variety of Business Industries and Types.
Agile Business Cases
- Context of Agile Business Analysts
- Agile Analyst Techniques
- Agile Stakeholder Requirements
- Agile Business Modelling
- User Interaction Considerations
- Issue Management Prioritisation
- Agile Fundamentals
- Agile System Evaluation
Agile Business Analyst Foundation & Practitioner Exam Details
You will be required to sit and pass two exams, one for the Foundation level and one for the Practitioner exam.
AgileBA® Foundation Exam:
- Exam Format - Multiple-choice
- Duration - 40-mins
- Open Book - No
- Supervised - Yes
- Pass mark - 25/50 (50%)
AgileBA® Practitioner Exam
- Exam Format - Complex multiple-choice
- Number of questions - 4 Questions per paper.
- Duration - 2.5 Hours
- Supervised - Yes
- Open book - Yes (only the AgileBA® Handbook is allowed)
- Pass mark - 40/80 (50%)
The APMG-International AgileBA® and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
AgileBA® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Ltd. All rights reserved.
How will the Agile Business Analyst Foundation & Practitioner course benefit me?
You will benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*
- Fast-track your learning with our Virtual Classroom course.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- We offer interest-free payment options.