This disciplined yet flexible Agile approach course will help all graduates implement efficient organisational change management when controlling a programme.
The course will provide you with the ability to carry out the following:
- Respond quickly and effectively to any programmes that require a business change
- Ensure great programme delivery using agile methodologies
- Enhance trust and communication between stakeholders
- Reduce unnecessary costs and risks when carrying out transformational change
This qualification includes everything needed to teach individuals how to successfully apply the Agile approach to programmes. Along with, using both agile and critical thinking concepts into all programmes. During the course, you will learn the Programme Management framework that can be used on its own or incorporate with other methods when managing a programme.
Is the Agile Programme Management (AgilePgM®) course suitable for me?
If you're looking to move into one of the below careers, this training course would be suitable for you.
- Programme Manager
- PMO Manager
- Risk Manager
- Project Manager
- Procurement professional
- Senior Manager responsible for programme
How will the Agile Programme Management course benefit me?
All projects and programmes managed by yourself and the organisation will be greatly improved thanks to the Agile Approach.
Here are the core benefits you will learn from this course:
- Reduce risk - with Agile concepts being used correctly, you can reduce the risk.
- Collaboration - clear communication between all project team members ensures higher success rates.
- Stakeholder involvement - learn how to engage stakeholders so everyone is on the same page.
- Higher Control - when the methodology is applied all programmes will benefit from greater control.
- Quality - with all team members better communicating, the programmes or projects will receive improved quality.
- Extra value - clients will benefit from the improved standard set by your methods.
- Constant results - unlike other approaches that cause burnout, this approach allows for a more stable approach all the way through.
- Prepared for change - Agile has been crafted to manage any major changes to the scope of projects or programmes.
What jobs can I apply for after my AgilePgM® training?
The following jobs are attainable after completing the course:
- Agile Project Manager - £49k
- Programme Management - £60k
- Senior Programme Management - £71k
Why choose to study the Agile Programme Management course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
*How does the Exam Pass Guarantee work?
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the next class for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
Syllabus & Exams
Agile Programme Management Syllabus
Throughout this AgilePM® Programme Management training course, you will learn:
- The nature and structure of an Agile programme lifecycle.
- Planning to support an Agile programme.
- Management and control of an Agile programme.
- Communication in an Agile programme.
- How people are organised in an Agile programme and how they contribute.
- Stakeholder strategies.
- What is Agile and AgilePgM®?
- The lifecycle of an AgilePgM® programme
- The products produced by AgilePgM® programme
- AgilePgM® roles and responsibilities
- AgilePgM® governance
- Monitoring and Control (including Risk Management)
- AgilePgM® quality management
- Stakeholder engagement, communication, and management
Agile Programme Management Exam Details
Exam Format - Multiple-choice.
Duration – 40-mins.
Pass mark – 25/50 (50%).
Open book – No.
The APMG International AgilePgM® and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
AgilePgM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.