Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Foundation with Foundation exam
Learn the extremely useful and widely used Agile methodology within a classroom environment. Attendees of our two-day course will receive an in-depth understanding of Agile principles and how they are used while working. Agile is known for its flexible and iterative approach to project management.
The Agile course offered is provided by professional trainers that have years of project management work experience and have personally used the Agile framework effectively. All individuals will learn a mix of theoretical and practical processes that will allow them to confidently carry out responsibilities when working in project management.
This course includes the Foundation Exam. If you wish you study both AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner, check out our package deal that is run over four days.
Is the Agile Project Management Foundation course suitable for me?
With AgilePM® knowledge, all individuals will be able to increase productivity. Thus, providing the ability to ensure smoother transitions when altering the scope of a project while its lifecycle continues.
Both experienced Project Managers looking to understanding Agile concepts and new Project Managers that want to improve their employability and skill set would be ideal for this course.
How will the Agile Project Management Foundation course benefit me?
By taking this course you will gain a wealth of knowledge in Agile Project Management and take official exams fully accredited by APMG-International, which is an Approved Examination Organisation. Once you pass this exam you will gain an eCertificate for your efforts, helping you succeed with Project Management jobs and promotions.
Other benefits include:
- Financial plans available, including interest-free options.
- For businesses looking to teach employees in bulk, we offer in-house training sessions (contact us for more information).
- All materials can be viewed on a desktop, mobile, or other devices with access to exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and other essential information that will prepare you for the exam and work environment tasks.
What jobs can I apply for after my AgilePM® training?
If you’re looking to acquire a promotion or apply for a new role in Project Management, this course would be a great starting point.
Graduates that have received their Agile Project Management qualifications are highly sought after by employers. There are various roles within Project Management that can be applied for, including:
- Team Leader - £32k
- Project Manager - £46k
- Software Development Manager - £82k
Why choose to study the AgilePM® Foundation course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exam
AgilePM® Foundation Syllabus
Units of study on this course are:
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Project Management – The Basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- Pre-Project and Foundation Phases and Products
- Evolutionary Development Deployment and Post-Project Phases
- Techniques and Practices
- Agile Control
- Agile Planning
- Exam Preparation
AgilePM® Foundation Exam Details
During the Agile Project Management Foundation stage, our qualified trainers will guide you through an introduction to Agile processes and principles that lie at the heart of the methodology. Once you have completed the training, you will sit your exam.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
What does the Agile Project Management Foundation classroom training cover?
During the course, you will study:
- Concepts, benefits, and risks of Agile Project Management
- Philosophy, approach, and principles
- DSDM products, roles, and responsibilities
- Recruiting and building appropriate project teams
- How to set up and manage an Agile project
- Risk management
- Planning, estimating, and controlling
For the word marks of all the APMG approved and swirl device logo is a trade mark of the APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.