Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner (AgilePM®) - Virtual Classroom
Are you looking to get an in-depth understanding of Agile Project Management methodology and how it can be implemented effectively in a virtual classroom environment?
Studying the Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner (AgilePM®) course is a great way to do this. This course is over 4 days and will give you more knowledge on the different Agile concepts and theories and how you can use them in a business setting.
Provided by experienced trainers who have used different Agile methods extensively throughout their 15+ year careers, you will get a good understanding of Agile theory, how it can work and how you can use it effectively.
Is the Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner course suitable for me?
If you are looking to understand how to make your projects much more successful and productive by using Agile theories and approaches, this is
the course for you. If you are finding that you always want to change the scope of the project as the life cycle continues, Agile project management will help you do this easier.
Whether you are an experienced project manager wanting to learn AgilePM® principles, or a new project manager looking to gain an internationally-recognised certification, this course is perfect for both.
Do you want to gain a reputable Agile Project Management certification while studying at home or at your place of work? If so, this course learning method is suitable for you.
How will the AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved Foundation & Practitioner course benefit me?
At the Foundation stage, you will be continuously guided throughout the course by our experienced trainers, giving you an introduction of the various processes and principles that are key to Agile project management.
At the Practitioner stage, you will gain a more detailed understanding of the different processes in Agile Project Management and be able to implement these processes effectively.
After learning these processes, you will become more confident in your project management skills and be able to make the right decisions in your day-to-day duties.
What jobs can I apply for after my Agile Project Management training?
Now more than ever, businesses want employees who have Agile Project Management qualifications. There are a large variety of jobs available for those wanting to go into project management, for example:
- Team Leader - £32k
- Project Manager - £46k
- Software Development Manager - £82k
Why choose to study the Agile Project Management course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
By choosing e-Careers you will also benefit from:
- Advanced course preparation material. This can then be accessed on your desktop, mobile and tablet devices. The preparation material includes sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a large number of different resources, to help your preparation efforts and help you succeed in gaining your qualification.
- Pre/Post-course support.
- You will study this course in our small virtual classrooms to give you the best chance of passing (maximum of 16 students per class).
- Study with a fully approved and accredited examination organisation by APMG-International.
- Official Exams and eCertificate included in the price.
- Be taught by our expert trainers.
- Enjoy our Best Price Guarantee like-for-like.
- If you are an international or corporate client and need in-house training, we can do this for you. Please contact us for more information on this.
- Interest-free credit and other finance options also available.
*Exam Pass Guarantee
We have found virtual classroom training has provided higher pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an ‘Exam Pass Guarantee’, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom Training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the re-sit exam, this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
Syllabus & Exams
AgilePM® Foundation & Practitioner Syllabus
- Concepts, benefits and risks of Agile Project Management
- Philosophy, approach and principles
- DSDM products, roles and responsibilities
- Recruiting and building appropriate project teams
- How to set up and manage an Agile project
- Planning, estimating and controlling
AgilePM® Foundation & Practitioner Exam Details
Once you have completed the relevant sections of your Agile Project Management training, you will sit the following exams:
Agile Project Management Foundation
Exam Format - Multiple-choice.
Number of questions - 50 per paper.
Pass mark - 25/50 (50%).
Duration - 40-mins.
Open book - No.
Agile Project Management Practitioner
The Agile Project Management Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for the Practitioner stage. Once you have completed the training, you will sit the exam:
Exam format - Objective examination.
Number of questions - 4 questions (20 points per question).
Pass mark - 40/80 (50%).
Duration - 2.5 hours.
Open book - Yes (only the official AgilePM® manual is allowed).
The APMG International AgilePM® and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.