APMG Managing Benefits Foundation & Practitioner
The APMG Managing Benefits Foundation and Practitioner Virtual Classroom training course will provide you with in-depth knowledge whilst also going into more detail about making the best use of benefits realisation.
In the foundation course, you will gain insight into the different benefit management principles, practices, techniques, documents, and roles involved.
In the practitioner course, you will improve upon the knowledge gained in the foundation course and learn how to apply and design managing benefits guidance based on certain scenarios to ensure you can implement what you have learnt in the outside world.
This course includes both the APMG Managing Benefits Foundation and APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner courses.
This training course benefitS from our Exam Pass Guarantee*, and includes Official APMG Digital Manual.
Is the APMG Managing Benefits Foundation & Practitioner course suitable for me?
The Foundation course will suit the following individuals:
- Senior executives, for instance Change and Transformation Directors
- Senior Responsible Owners and Project Board Executives, Programme and Project Management, and Change Managers
- Portfolio Managers and Portfolio Office staff
- Business Case writers
- Finance professionals and economists.
- Business Managers
- Change Managers and Benefits Managers
- Those concerned with delivering change successfully
Managing Benefits Practitioner
The Practitioner course will suit the following individuals:
- Change leaders, for instance Senior Responsible Owners, members of Management Boards and Directors of Change.
- Change initiators, for instance strategic planners and policy leads.
- Change appraisers and evaluators, for instance finance professionals and economists, business case writers, auditors, and project appraisers.
- Change implementers/enablers, Portfolio, Programme, and Project Managers.
- Change support, for instance Portfolio, Programme.
How will the APMG Managing Benefits Foundation & Practitioner course benefit me?
When you have earned your Practitioner certificate, your employability will improve and you will increase your chances of promotion in this area.
Throughout this training, you will receive expert guidance and course materials to give you the best chances of passing your exams. As APMG is a very prestigious and well-renowned organisation, qualifying with them will improve your job opportunities and prove that you are very knowledgeable in Benefits Management.
What jobs can I apply for after my APMG Managing Benefits training?
After gaining your certification, you will be able to enter the below careers:
- Business Manager - £45k
- Project Manager - £45k
- Change Manager - £59k
- Programme Manager - £60k
- Portfolio Manager - £60k
Why choose to study the APMG Managing Benefits course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Includes Official APMG Digital Manual.
You will also be able to take advantage of:
- Learn everything you need to know about Managing Benefits quickly via Virtual Classroom
- Vastly improve your employability with this course
- We use highly qualified trainers
- Interest-free payment options are also available
*How does the Exam Pass Guarantee work?
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the next class for free.
All we ask is that you:
Attend all class days and complete all assignments
Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training
Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
Syllabus & Exams
APMG Managing Benefits Syllabus
- Definitions, scope and objectives of benefits management, barriers to its effective practise, and the key success characteristics.
- Principles upon which successful approaches to benefits management are based.
- Five practices contained within the Benefits Management Cycle and relevant techniques applicable to each practice.
- Scope of key roles and responsibilities for benefits management and the typical contents of the main benefits management documentation.
- Approaches to implementation and the factors to consider in sustaining progress.
- Planning the implementation of benefits management, select appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress.
- Selecting and adapt principles, practices, and techniques to suit different organisational environments.
- Identifying activities that should be undertaken during each of the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles.
- Evaluating examples of benefits management information (documents).
- Analysing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
APMG Managing Benefits Exam Details
Exam format - Multiple-choice.
Duration – 40-mins.
Open book – No.
Pass mark – 25/50 (50%).
Exam format – Objective testing.
Duration – 2 1/2 hours.
Open book – Yes (Managing Benefits guide only).
Pass mark – 40/80 (50%).
For the word marks of all the APMG approved and swirl device logo is a trade mark of the APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
“Accredited (APMG Managing Benefits Foundation & Practitioner) training is provided by (e-Careers Limited), APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation”.