AWARD IN EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK
This SQA qualification is designed to provide an accredited and certificated award that will equip individuals with the skills and knowledge required to deal with a range of emergencies that require first aid in the work place.
This is a practical course, and is suitable for those who are:
- 'Appointed Persons' in the workplace in organisations with comparatively low health & safety risks where there may not be a Certificated First Aider on site
- for people whose jobs mean they move around from site to site or work in small groups
- for self-employed and home based people.
This Health & Safety Executive (HSE), nationally recognised qualification, is valid for 3 years.
Both Campus Sites
- First Aid Priorities
- Managing Incidents
- Basic Life Support
- Examination of a Casualty
- Control of Bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- First Aid Kits
- Recording and Reporting
- Theory & Practical Elements Included.
Course Contact Details
T: 01387 734199