BCS Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour
If you are looking to learn the basic principles needed to understand organisational behaviour, in addition to learning about the more complicated aspects that influence the way companies work today, this course is for you.
Studying this course, you will gain detailed knowledge of the different operating models, group and individual performance, organisational culture and behaviour, and organisational design. As well as this you will gain in-depth knowledge of the main aspects of finance, at not just business level, but also project level.
This course benefits from 1-year BCS membership worth £92.
Is the Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour course suitable for me?
Do you want to understand how structure, behaviour, and operation affects businesses? If so, this is the perfect course for you to take.
We have also found that those working as Business Managers, Business Analysts, or those in the Business Change industry, find this course highly useful.
How will the Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour benefit me?
You will earn an internationally-recognised qualification in Organisational Behaviour, opening up a wide range of career opportunities for you.
You will benefit from:
- 1-year BCS membership included (worth £92).
- Enhanced career prospects.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
BCS Membership Benefits
This course benefits from 1-year BCS membership worth £92, which is eligible from the moment you pass your first exam.
Benefits of this associate’s membership include:
- Professional recognition
- Career development
- Knowledge and best practice
- Exclusive discounts and offers
What jobs can I apply for after my Organisational Behaviour training?
Many who complete this course, often go into the below careers:
- Business Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Business Analyst
- Project Management Team Member
- Project Manager
- Strategy Planner
On average, the salary in the UK for a Business Analyst is around £45,000 per year.
Why should I choose to study the Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour Syllabus
After this training you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Organisational Behaviour in the following areas:
- Organisational Principles – delivering value, structure, budgets, jobs, management and rules.
- Operating models – structures and boundaries.
- Organisational motivation, behaviour and culture.
- Group formation, dynamics and networks.
- Principles of financial reporting – balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, costing and pricing.
- Project finance – costs and benefits, payback, discounted cash flow.
Organisational Behaviour Syllabus
Organisational Principles (17.5%)
- Delivering value
- Organisation structuring
- Budgets and departmentalised businesses
- Describe types of jobs
- Describe line management, staff and functional relationships
- Explain formalisation of rules and procedures
- Explain centralisation v decentralisation
Operating models (15%)
- Explain organisation structures and their characteristics
- Recognise organisational boundaries
Organisational motivation, behaviour and culture (20%)
- Explain organisational motivation (OMG business motivation model)
- Describe the Organisational Behaviour Field Map
- Explain organisational effectiveness and the balanced scorecard
Group formation (10%)
- Explain groups and group dynamics
- Describe formal and informal groups
Principles of financial reporting (20%)
- Describe statement of financial position (balance sheet)
- Explain income and expenditure (income statement, profit and loss account)
- Describe cash flow
- Explain costing and pricing
Project finance (17.5%)
- Describe the rationale for and the techniques used for evaluating a financial case.
- Discounted Cash Flow /Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour Exam Details
Exam Format – Multiple-choice.
Number of questions – 40.
Duration – 60-mins.
Supervised – Yes.
Open book – No.
Pass mark – 26/40 (65%).