CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ Package (all courses including exams, practice papers and labs)
We have developed a CompTIA Core Series training package to help you study for and pass your CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+ exams, through one training package.
This package includes the official online training and exams for the below courses:
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101 & 220-1102 Core Series)
- Network+ (N10-008 Core Series)
- Security+ (SY0-501 & SY0-601 Core Series)
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
Why study the CompTIA Package with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students. We have also refined our processes, partner relationships, and course materials to offer you a high-quality training solution.
- We’re with you every step of the way
- Learning that is focused on you
- Flexible payment plans
- Awarding Body Recognition
- Accredited Resources
Why study a CompTIA qualification?
There are many reasons you should study for a CompTIA qualification and this will vary depending on your current experience and what you want to do in the future.
Current IT Professionals
If you're considering a career in IT or Cyber Security, or you're already working in the industry, having a qualification to support your knowledge will open new and exciting opportunities, with higher earning potential.
Students new to IT
A CompTIA certification will help you and your CV to stand out from the competition and prepare you for working in the IT and Cyber Security industry.
Is the CompTIA Core Series Package suitable for me?
CompTIA A+ certified IT professionals can embark upon careers in many job roles relating to IT or IT maintenance as a result of gaining their IT Technician training. For example: an IT Support Technician, an IT Engineer or an IT Support Analyst. If you wish to do so, you can also go on to study the professional level of the CompTIA qualifications.
This CompTIA Security+ course will validate the credentials of any IT security professional. If you are an IT professional looking to build a foundation in IT security, then the CompTIA Security+ is the perfect place to start as you utilise an understanding of vendor-neutral technologies and practices.
The Official CompTIA Network+ course is ideal for any IT professional who is looking to specialise in networking and open a new avenue of their career in IT networking or support. The qualification will give you and your skills the validation and recognition you deserve as you look to pursue a career in this exciting and growing industry.
What jobs can I apply for after my CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+ training?
The CompTIA A+ course is the perfect IT Training course for anyone looking to start a career in IT.
As there are no prerequisites necessary to enrol on the CompTIA A+, experienced IT Technicians and complete beginners with an interest in information technology are encouraged to enrol on this course to refresh their existing skills and learn new ones.
Typical jobs at this level include:
- Help Desk Support - £26.3k
- Desktop Support Analyst - £32.5k
- IT Support Specialist - £40k
- IT Field Support Technician - £40k
The Official CompTIA Network+ online course will help you to function in multiple IT job roles including Network Technician, Network Administrator, Network Support, and IT Help Desk.
Typical job titles include:
- Help Desk Technician - £23k
- Computer Technician - £31k
- IT Consultant - £34k
- Network Support Specialist - £46k
- System Engineer - £48k
- Network Analyst - £53k
Typical jobs you can apply for with a CompTIA Security+ Certificate include:
- IT Support Technician - £30k
- Senior IT Support - £33k
- Cyber Security Analyst - £45k
- Information Security Analyst - £51k
- Network Security Analyst - £51k
Syllabus & Exams
CompTIA A+ Syllabus
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) Modules
- Motherboards, Processors, and Memory
- Internal Expansion, Storage Devices, and Power Supplies
- Peripherals and Connectors
- Custom PC Configurations
- Installing and Configuring Printers
- Networking Fundamentals
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- Installing Wireless and SOHO Networks
- Network Services, Virtualisation, and Cloud Computing
- Understanding Laptops
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Mobile Device Connectivity and Synchronisation
- Troubleshooting Methodology and Resolving Core Hardware Problems
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) Modules
- Operating Systems Basics
- Operating Systems Administration
- Working with Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Working with macOS and Linux
- Scripting and Remote Access
- Security Concepts
- Securing Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting Operating Systems and Security
- Documentation and Professionalism
- Safety and Environmental Concerns
CompTIA Network+ Syllabus
The Official CompTIA Network+ course covers Networking Concepts, Infrastructure, Network Operations, Network Security and Network Troubleshooting and Tools.
- Computer Network Fundamentals
- The OSI Reference Model
- Network Components
- Ethernet Technology
- IPv4 and IPv6 Addresses
- Routing IP Packets
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Wireless Technologies
- Network Optimisation
- Command-Line Tools
- Network Management
- Network Security
- Network Policies and Best Practices
- Network Troubleshooting
CompTIA Security+ Syllabus
- Security fundamentals
- Risk management
- Network connectivity
- Network security technologies
- Secure network configuration
- Access control
- Securing hosts and data
- Securing specialised systems
- Application security
- Cloud security
- Organisational security
- Disaster planning and recovery
CompTIA A+ Exam Details
Exam format - Performance and multiple-choice.
Number of questions - 90.
Duration - 90 minutes.
220-1101: 675/900 (75%).
220-1102: 700/900 (78%).
CompTIA Network+ Exam Details
Exam: Code N10-008
CompTIA Network+ N10-008 has been updated and reorganised to address the current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
- Critical security concepts to help networking professionals work with security practitioners
- Key cloud computing best practices and typical service models
- Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques
- Concepts to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient
Exam Format - Multiple-choice.
Number of questions - Maximum of 90.
Duration - 90 minutes.
Pass Mark - 720/900 (80%).
CompTIA Security+ Exam Details
Exam: Code SY0-601
The CompTIA Security+ certification exam will verify that you have gained the knowledge and skills required to assess the security posture of an enterprise environment, recommend and implement appropriate security solutions, operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies and respond to security events and incidents.
Exam format – Multiple-choice.
Number of questions – 90.
Duration – 90-mins.
Pass mark – 750/900 (83%).