Do you want a career within the digital sector that focuses on strategy? Look no further, this course has been perfectly designed to ensure you learn all the fundamental information required to begin an exciting career. With knowledge of how to plan and execute digital marketing strategies in the digital age, you will appreciate its importance.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy and Planning is officially recognised by the Digital Marketing Institute that is known for setting incredibly high standards across the world in digital marketing.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the DMI Certified Digital Strategy & Planning Specialist course suitable for me?
Any individual that wants to increase their skill set that works in digital marketing, or who is looking to begin an interesting career in the sector should enrol in the course.
No prior work experience or qualifications are required to sign up. Therefore, it is a great starting point for helping you achieve a role in digital marketing that is focused on strategy.
How will the Certified Digital Strategy & Planning Specialist course benefit me?
You will gain the skills, knowledge, and certificate to embark on a career in Digital Marketing within a strategic role.
You will also benefit by earning an internationally recognised certificate from a globally respected Awarding Body (Digital Marketing Institute), helping you expand your career opportunities to pick where you want to work.
All DMI courses include twelve months of access to the DMI membership network. The access is available 24/7 and provides you with a plethora of resources including DMI’s own content library with helpful tips and best practices guides, upcoming webinars, and CPD short courses to keep your skillset relevant. If you are looking to deliver the perfect social media campaign to raise awareness of your company or wanting to utilise up-to-date optimisation techniques for eCommerce or UX – the DMI membership will deliver what you need, and for the first 12 months, it’s all yours, absolutely free.
What jobs can I apply for after my Certified Digital Strategy & Planning Specialist training?
Once successfully certified from this course, you will be able to confidently apply and complete digital marketing tasks, especially when planning a digital marketing strategy for your company. It will also help you stand out when applying for promotions and new roles.
Typical job roles include:
- Digital Marketing Specialist - £25k
- Digtial Marketing Planner - £36k
- Digital Marketing Strategist - £38k
Why choose to study the Certified Digital Strategy & Planning Specialist with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Other benefits include:
- Upon completion, you will be a qualified digital strategy and planning expert.
- Have the power to successfully manage large digital marketing campaigns on a global scale.
- Technical support supplied upon request.
- You will have access to many teaching methods and tools, including video lectures, practical exercises, and access to an experienced online tutor.
Syllabus & Exams
Certified Digital Strategy & Planning Specialist Syllabus
- An introduction to digital strategy and planning, including a look at the evolution of traditional marketing.
- The use of traditional communications to develop messaging for products, services, and brands.
- Digital communications and how to tailor your approach to your customers.
- SEO, PPC, and other key digital channels.
- The different digital display advertising channels, including video and in-app ads.
- Integrating social networks into your digital marketing strategy.
- Budget-friendly digital marketing tools such as social media, as well as paid channels.
- The challenges you might face when integrating digital communications, and how to operate online safely and securely.
- Identifying key risks including identity theft, social engineering, fraud, malware, hacking, and more.
- Gaining knowledge of analytics and the benefits of a formal analytics programme.
- Putting together a strategy for your organisation, using the skills and knowledge gained throughout the course.
- DMI Membership.
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications
- Digital Channels
- Automation & Communication
- Budget & Resourcing
- Big Data & Analytics
- Digital Leadership
- Strategy Formulation & Plan
Certified Digital Strategy & Planning Specialist Exam Details
This Digital Marketing course is assessed by a three hour exam, administered by a computer-based testing partner (Pearson Vue).
You will need to achieve a minimum of 60% to pass the exam and your examination fee is included in the course price. Subsequent re-sits due to failed attempts will incur a fee of approximately £45, paid directly to Pearson Vue when you book your repeat attempt.