HIGHFIELD LEVEL 3 AWARD IN EFFECTIVE AUDITING AND INSPECTION
- The purpose of audits/inspections
- The role of the auditor/inspector
- How to methodically approach the planning of audits/inspections
- How to collect and analyse data and the purpose and content of an audit/inspection report.
Aimed at supervisors, team leaders, chefs, QA staff and managers working in a variety of industries where verification, auditing (including internal auditing and supplier auditing) or inspection undertaken, such as - sectors in food industry, consumer products, hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical, wharehouse and retail.
This qualification is also suitable for student environmental health officers.
Both Campus Sites
There are no prerequisites for this qualifiction. However, it is recommended that candidates have suitable technical knowledge of the relevant practices and procedures which will be subject to audit/inspection.
Learners must be aged 16 or above.
1. Understand the importance of undertaking effective auditing/inspection
2. Understand the competencies and characteristics of an effective auditor/inspector
3. Understand the importance of a planned approach to conducting effective audits/inspections
4. Understand how to analyse and use evidence collected to inform the audit/inspection process