ICB Affiliate & Associate Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounts (Level 2 & 3)
This ICB Bookkeeping training package contains the ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping and ICB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts, from ICB’s main qualifications in bookkeeping and accounts. The courses will provide the foundations in bookkeeping, teaching you skills including:
- The basic principles of single and double entry bookkeeping
- Single and double entry bookkeeping application to business in both a manual and computerised accounting system
- How to prepare ledger balances, control accounts and reconciliations
- Fundamental principles in the accounting process
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the ICB Associate Package suitable for me?
This Bookkeeping training package would be suitable for
- Aspiring Bookkeepers looking to kick-start their career with a globally recognised certification.
- Employees undertaking bookkeeping duties and looking to to gain a formal certification.
- Students looking for a fast-track route into Bookkeeper.
How will the ICB Associate Package benefit me?
The ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping will teach you the knowledge to work as an Assistant Bookkeeper in a finance or accounts team.
The ICB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts teaches you how to operate in self-employed or employed roles, working independently as a fully established Bookkeeper.
Other benefits include:
- Sage 50 Accounts included.
- Responsive Tutor support.
- 12 months ICB student membership.
- You will practice assignments and mock exams before taking your exam.
- Take away the skills and qualifications required to become a self-employed or employed Bookkeeper.
- Work for any industry as a Bookkeeper; your skills will open the doors to all industries and sectors including sales, marketing, retail and manufacturing.
What jobs can I apply for after my ICB Associate training?
On completion of the ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping course, you will have the credentials to apply for Assistant Bookkeeper roles as well as roles within in a Finance or Accounts department.
The Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts will permit you to function independently as a Bookkeepier in an organisation, or self-employed.
Why study the ICB Associate Package with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
ICB Associate Package Syllabus
The ICB Associate Package consist of two bookkeeping courses, the modules included are:
- ICB Affiliate – Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Underpinning Knowledge
- Business Documents
- Ledger Accounts and the Division of the Ledger
- Books of Prime Entry
- Accounting for VAT
- Making and Receiving Payments
- Trial Balance
- Using a Computerised Accounts Package
- ICB Associate – Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounts
- Underpinning Knowledge
- Reconciliation of Accounts and Corrections of Errors
- VAT Returns
- Calculate and Post Adjustments to the Ledgers
- Final Accounts of Non-Incorporated Businesses