INTRODUCTION TO EFFECTIVE TRAINING CERTIFICATE
This programme is for individuals who are responsible for training groups in the workplace but who have not had any previous formal training on how to do this effectively and provides essential grounding in the knowledge and skills to deliver high-quality training programmes to colleagues and teams.
Both Campus Sites
- Difference between a presentation and a training session
- Training Demonstration
- Kolb learning cycle and process
- Understanding instructional objectives
- Skills and qualities of an effective trainer
- Preparing yourself for delivering training
- Training practice sessions
- Feedback and evaluation
Our training sessions are informal with plenty of opportunities to share ideas, take part in exercises, practise new skills and learn from fellow participants. Delegates will be assessed delivering part of a training session and on successful completion will receive an electronic certificate.