Our online course for ITIL® 4 Foundation will teach you the fundamental ITIL concepts and terminology, including the seven guiding principles of ITIL 4 and four dimensions of service management. This qualification will help you work towards becoming an IT Project Manager, Service Delivery Manager, or Senior Project Manager.
The online training materials include fresh content, reflecting the latest version from ITIL. The latest ITIL service management syllabus and framework is by AXELOS.
This training course is delivered via eLearning. We also offer a virtual classroom for this course.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the ITIL 4 Foundation course suitable for me?
There are no prerequisites for our ITIL 4 Foundation training course. Whether you are looking to work in IT Management, or Project Management with an IT focus, this course would be a great starting point.
The course is delivered via eLearning, making it a flexible way to learn, allowing students to study in their own time, 24/7.
This ITIL Foundation Certification course is also suitable for:
- IT professionals.
- IT Support Engineers.
- Executives & Directors of IT departments.
- Network Engineers.
- Current IT professionals looking to transition into service management.
- ITIL qualification holders, wanting a knowledge refresh.
How will the ITIL 4 Foundation Course Benefit me?
You will learn the fundamental ITIL 4 principles and gain the knowledge required to pass your exam.
You will also benefit from:
- Complete ITIL 4 Foundation online course materials.
- The ITIL 4 examination fee is included in the cost.
- Official, most updated syllabus from AXELOS, ensuring your knowledge and qualification is up-to-date and relevant.
What jobs can I apply for after my ITIL 4 Foundation course?
On completion of your ITIL 4 training, you can confidently apply for jobs as a :
- Network Operations Engineer - £41k
- IT Service Desk Manager – £43k
- IT Project Manager – £55k
Why choose to study the ITIL 4 Foundation Course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
In addition you will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Our virtual classroom course will allow you to fast-track your learning.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Interest-free payment options to spread the cost should you want to.
With more than 10 years experience in the education and training sector, we know how to provide outstanding training solutions.
Syllabus & Exams
ITIL 4 Foundation Course Syllabus
This online ITIL 4 Foundation course has been developed by trained industry professionals, knowledgeable on the latest ITIL 4 syllabus.
- Understand the key concepts of service management.
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organisation adopt and adapt service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices.
- Understand 7 ITIL practices.
ITIL 4 Foundation Course Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam format - Multiple-choice.
Duration - 60.
Number of questions - 40.
Pass mark - 26 (65%).
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.