Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Foundation & Practitioner with Exams
A globally recognised programne management course and methodology, the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Foundation & Practitioner courses were developed by AXELOS to create a solution for executing business transformational change.
Our eLearning MSP Foundation & Practitioner online training course will show employers that you have the relevant expertise and skills to deliver best practice in project management and business strategy execution.
The Foundation stage will start by showing you the foundations of programme management, then moving onto the MSP Practitioner level, which will guide you through implementing the theory you've been taught.
This course is delivered via eLearning.
Would you prefer your training to be delivered by professional trainer over 4 days? Enrol on our Managing Successful Programmes Foundation & Practitioner Virtual Classroom course.
MSP® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the Managing Successful Programmes course suitable for me?
Our MSP Foundation & Practitioner eLearning training course is ideal for:
- Project or Programme Manager wanting to upskill.
- Project team members requiring the knowledge to apply the processes involved in corporate programmes.
- Anyone looking for a career change into programme and project management.
- Project and Programme Managers looking to study towards the full MSP qualification for experience and validation.
To undertake your MSP Practitioner training, you will first need to complete your Foundation course and exam.
How will the Managing Successful Programmes course benefit me?
Achieving MSP professional qualifications will benefit both individuals and organisations.
Benefits for Individuals
- Kick-start a financially rewarding career.
- Salaries range between £40,000-£80,000.
- Increase your employability.
- Stand out from the rest by gaining the knowledge and skills required in your role as a Project manager.
- Find out how to manage changes and risks efficiently.
- Become a great leader, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits to Organisations
- More effective delivery of change.
- Improve control of costs, standards, and quality.
- Provide comprehensive definition of roles and responsibilities within the business.
What jobs can I apply for after me Managing Successful Programmes training?
Earning your MSP certificates will provide you wiith the skills to manage large business transformation projects, or groups of projects that make up a programme. These skills will be key in a career in project or programme management.
- Typical job roles with MSP certifications include:
- Graduate Programme Manager - £35k
- Portfolio Programme Manager - £60k
- Programme Manager – £60k
- Applications Programme Manager - £65k
- Programme Manager Digital Transformation - £70k
- Portfolio Programme Manager - £70k
- Delivery Programme Director - £100k
Why choose to study the MSP course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
In addition you will also benefit from:
- Gaining a greater understanding of project and programme management techniques, and how they are applied in a corporate environment.
- Enhancing your career prospects.
- Interest-free payment options to spread the cost should you want to.
- Learning how to improve project and programme management team performance.
- Confirming your knowledge by taking the MSP Foundation & Practitioner exams.
- Benefit from online course content, so you can learn whenever and wherever you want, 24/7.
Syllabus & Exams
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Syllabus
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the various components of the MSP best practice programme management framework.
- Successfully describe each step of the MSP journey and activities needed to guide a programme throughout its lifecycle.
- Be able to outline relevant aspects of MSP themes, principles, and lifecycle in context.
- Expand on the knowledge you’ve gained from the Foundation Level.
- Be able to demonstrate sufficient ability to tailor and apply the MSP programme management framework.
- Start applying the framework to real programmes in your organisation.
- MSP philosophy and structure
- The 7 governance themes
- The 7 processes in the programme lifecycle
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
MSP Foundation Exam
Exam format - Multiple-choice.
Duration – 60-mins.
Open book – No.
Pass mark – 36/60 (60%).
MSP Practitioner Exam
Exam format - Scenario-based, multiple-choice.
Duration - 2.5 hours.
Open book – Yes (MSP publication only).
Pass mark – 42/70 (60%).
The MSP® Practitioner level qualification is important proof of an individual’s ability to lead a team that operates according to the MSP® framework.
Upon completion project management courses you can apply to gain your PDU points.
MSP® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.