Managing Successful Programmes Study Guide
What is the MSP® Study Guide?
The MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) Study Guide is the perfect companion to the MSP® Foundation & Practitioner course. This guide covers the MSP® Foundation & Practitioner qualifications and provides supporting information to candidates who are studying their MSP® Foundation & Practitioner course, whether online or in a classroom. It's been designed to be read alongside the course and core guidance, providing supplementary knowledge of the best practice framework for managing programmes and groups of projects.
Who is it for
Is the MSP® Study Guide right for me?
The MSP® Study Guide is designed to be utilised by Project Managers and Programme Managers who are looking to take the Practitioner exam.
How will the MSP® Study Guide advance my career?
MSP® is the AXELOS Global Best Practice methodology and framework for managing programmes, utilised in any industry to provide guidance in executing business transformation strategies. The MSP® Study Guide is a key component in implementing this guidance framework, which is to be read alongside the core guidance.
Why study with us
Why purchase the MSP® Study Guide with e-Careers?
- Guidance on the types of questions you will be asked and how to approach the examinations
- Uses consistent terminology with the MSP® common glossary, acronyms and definitions
- Examples, hints and tips to explain concepts
- You can take the manual into the official MSP® Practitioner exam as it is an open-book format
- The MSP® Study Guide is worth 5 CPD points and will maintain focus on the six MSP® Transformational Flow Processes, seven MSP® Principles and nine MSP® Governance Themes that are consistent subjects throughout the course materials
- Books are exempt from VAT
What does the MSP® Study Guide cover?
- Clearer guidance on how a programme deals with multiples Business Change Managers.
- More about programme Tranches: when they may overlap and the risks in doing so.
- Completely revised chapters for Benefits Management, Quality and Assurance Management and Risk and Issue Management to be programme centric and for consistency with other Best Management Practice guidance.
- New guidance covering integrated assurance has been added to the Quality and Assurance Management chapter.
- The theme chapters now have a section on how the theme interacts with the transformational flow
- More guidance on Configuration Management particularly in relation to managing issues
- Consistent use of terminology and concepts for the RACI tables, roles and responsibilities, and the distinction between strategies and plans.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. MSP® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.