The P3O Practitioner training course will teach you the skills and knowledge required to pass the Practitioner exam and work in this environment. This P3O course would suit individuals looking to show a high level of understanding of the P3O guidance.
You will learn the knowledge of P3O guidance and will interact effectively with an office within a P3O model.
At the Practitioner level, you can show a working knowledge of the elements, roles, functions, tools and techniques deployed in a generalised P3O model.
Includes Official P3O Digital Manual
If you have not yet earned your Foundation certificate, you will first need to take our P3O Foundation training.
This course benefits from our Exam Pass Guarantee*.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
P3O® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the P3O Practitioner course suitable for me?
If you are looking to earn the P3O Practitioner certificate, this training course is ideal for you.
The Practitioner training course would suit individuals who have already finished their P3O Foundation training and exam, and who are looking to take an active role in any of the offices described in the P3O model by earning their Practitioner certificate.
To enrol on the P3O Practitioner training course, you will need to have undertaken the P3O Foundation training course.
How will the P3O Practitioner course benefit me?
This training course will help you work towards becoming a P3O Practitioner and is the first step to get started.
You will benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Includes Official P3O Digital Manual.
- Fast-track your learning with our Virtual Classroom course.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
Understanding Exam Pass Guarantee
Our Virtual Classroom sessions often receive higher pass rates, mainly because of the additional support you can receive from our trainer during your class. This has given us the confidence to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee, where we will support you with your training needs until you pass your exams.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you fail your exams for any reason, you can come back and attend another training session with us again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
All students who retake this course need to use any materials and books given to them in their original course session. Failure to do so will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my P3O training?
While P3O training can help support you in a range of different job roles, typically, delegates looking to earn their P3O certifications move into the following job roles:
- Project Manager - £45k
- Programme Manager - £60k
- Portfolio Manager - £60k
Why choose to study the P3O Practitioner course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
P3O Practitioner Syllabus
- Knowledge of terms, principles, model types and components, tools, techniques, roles, and responsibilities.
- Understand the key concepts, principles, processes, themes, organisational factors, and roles, and explain their application.
- Be able to Justify a case to develop a P3O model.
- Use the correct tools and techniques.
- Be able to identify the functions and services to be provided by a P3O model and the correct roles to implement them.
- Summary of Foundation level topics
- Review of P3O key areas
- The need for P3O
- Designing a P3O Model
- P3O Roles
- Implementing, re-energise, and operating a P3O
P3O Practitioner Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam format - Objective testing.
Duration – 150-mins.
Open book – Yes (Official printed hard copy of the Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices: P3O guide only).
Pass Mark – 40/80 (50%).