A mix of two well-renowned project management methods, PRINCE2 Agile® merges the responsiveness of a project with defined frameworks. This course is aimed at those who know the benefits that not just Agile, but also PRINCE2® can have on projects.
Learn how to implement PRINCE2 Agile into any project you may take on in our PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner virtual classroom course.
If this seems too advanced, why not take the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training to gain a better understanding of the main concepts or take the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner training where you will learn both courses in a 4-day training session.
This course includes the official digital manual.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course suitable for me?
Have you completed the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation course and want to gain a deeper understanding? Do you need to gain Practitioner level knowledge for managing projects in your company? If so, PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner virtual classroom is the perfect course for you.
This course is designed with those who constantly work on projects, with reference to both team members and Project Managers. This course will give you all the knowledge you need to pass the Practitioner PRINCE2 Agile® exam.
Before you sign up for this course, please make sure you have completed at least one of the following qualifications:
How will the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course benefit me?
This qualification will help you deliver projects more efficiently, allowing your organisation run more effectively.
- Learn the UK's de-facto standard for project management.
- Globally recocognised accreditation.
- Boost your confidence with managing projects.
- Improve your career prospects and employability.
- PRINCE2 is a prerequisite for many Project Management job roles, especially at Project Manager level.
Benefits to a Business
- Facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Speak and understand a common project management language.
- Gain a clear understanding of the defined processes, controls, roles, and responsibilities.
- Apply a consistent approach to facilitate successful projects.
Exam Pass Guarantee
We have found virtual classroom training has provided higher pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an ‘Exam Pass Guarantee’, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom Training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the re-sit exam, this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
'APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) formerly known as APMP' and 'CAPM' are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI). PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
What jobs can I apply for after my PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner training?
Average jobs of those who hold a PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification include:
- Technical Project Manager - £55k
- Project Manager - £58k
- Service Delivery Manager - £65k
- PMO Manager – £66k
Why choose to study the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Syllabus
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam format – Scenario.
Duration – 2 hours 30 minutes.
Number of questions – 50.
Pass mark – 30/50 (60%).
Open book - Yes (Only the official copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance is allowed).
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
For the word marks of all the APMG approved and swirl device logo is a trade mark of the APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
Accredited (PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner - Virtual Classroom) training is provided by (e-Careers Limited), APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation.