COVID-19 Discretionary Fund
The Scottish Government has recently announced additional funding will be paid to Colleges and Universities to support current students experiencing financial hardship because of coronavirus.
The closing date to apply is the 31st July 2022
Applications will be considered from both full time and part time students and also international students who are impacted by COVID-19.
To be considered for support you must fall into one of the following categories:
- Studying on a full-time FE or HE Course
- Studying on a part-time HE Course
- Registered as an international student
Priority will be given to those students who are unable to secure employment because of the pandemic, but all eligible students impacted financially by COVID-19 can apply
Students must submit supporting documents to be eligible for the Covid-19 fund.
The closing date for all applications is 31st July 2022.
How to Apply
If you think you might be eligible you can apply by clicking the application form link below.
You’ll be taken to a form to complete and submit, which will be passed to our Student Funding Team for processing.
Take note before you apply:
- Please note, funds are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Any COVID-19 Fund payments granted will not affect student support payments you may already receive.
- The Fund will remain open until 31st July 2022.
- When you apply, you’ll need to submit supporting documents. These are noted below.
- All applicants must submit a recent bank statement
- All applicants must detail the reason for applying in Supporting Statement Section and upload relevant evidence
- All full-time HE students must submit a copy of their 2021-22 SAAS award notice