The AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software (Level 2) with Sage Business Cloud helps teach individuals the essential skills and knowledge required for positions that regularly use Sage Business Cloud software along with Microsoft Excel.
Both Sage Business Cloud Accounting and Sage Business Cloud Payroll are two highly used cloud-based accountancy and payroll services designed for everyday use by small and medium-sized companies along with the self-employed.
Launched in 2011, Sage Business Cloud combines crucial small business management tools providing the following:
- Accounting payments
- Payroll tools
- Mobile integrated (helping businesses accept payments, pay bills, & manage payroll easily)
When enrolling in this course, students will cover the following subjects:
- Accounting Software
- Entering accounting transactions
- Creating a range of financial reports
- The course uses official Sage material, ensuring you’re learning from the very best
We want you to succeed throughout your AAT training and prepare for a successful career in the finance industry. To help you as much as possible, this training course includes everything you need to succeed.
AAT Courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an AAT approved training provider.
Is the AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software suitable for me?
This course has been specifically designed for individuals who are looking to start a career in Bookkeeping. Although not essential, we recommend individuals to take the AAT Access Award in Accounting Software before studying this course.
Consider this course if you:
- Are interested in a career in bookkeeping
- Are an Administrators wanting to progress in your career
- Have no previous experience in the industry but want an entry-level bookkeeping position
- Have access to a PC or Laptop (This course is both Mac and Windows compatible, however the Sage software is not compatible with Apple Mac’s, unless Boot Camp is installed).
How will the AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software benefit me?
Individuals that are looking to enrol in this course will benefit from a vast range of advantages studying an AAT course.
Some include, but not limited to:
- Great knowledge of Sage Cloud software to undergo important bookkeeping responsibilities
- Competitive advantage over other candidates when applying for entry-level roles
- Progression prospects allowing you to be promoted over others
- Fundamental knowledge of the most used accounting software in the UK
- Confidence when performing daily bookkeeping tasks
What jobs can I apply for after my AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software training?
The qualification AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software (Level 2) with Sage Business Cloud is extremely useful for individuals that are looking to begin and progress in a bookkeeping career. Sage is one of the most used accountancy software in the UK, therefore users are always in high demand.
Upon completing the class and gaining the necessary industry skills, the roles attainable include:
- Clerical Assistant – £17K
- Trainee Bookkeeper – £17k
- Accounts Clerk – £19k
- Finance Assistant – £21k
- Accounts Administrator – £20k
Business owners are also encouraged to enrol onto this course. Once qualified, owners can gain more control over their company’s books and run their businesses more efficiently.
Accountants can report and provide the information required by HMRC for VAT returns with a great understanding of the Sage software.
Why choose to study the AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training. By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Our tutors are globally recognised and respected for their commitment to all learners. Don’t just take our word for it, our clients include NHS, Sachi & Sachi, American Express, and many more!
Officially certified by Sage allows us to provide Sage approved assessments and certifications through every course supplied. Therefore, not only will you receive an AAT qualification but a Sage one too.
Other reasons to choose us:
- Course completion is approximately 6-8 months with 12 months of access to course material.
- Access to Sage Business Cloud Software for 180 days.
- Regular Tutor support during the course.
- High pass rates for all courses (93.7%).
- 2 Greatly recognised and respected qualifications.
- Gain confidence with Sage Business Cloud Software.
- Mock assessments designed for the best chance for success.
Syllabus & Exam
AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software Syllabus
- Opening Balances and Journals
- Sales and Purchase Ledgers Transactions
- Bank and Petty Cash Transactions
- The Trial Balance and Data Security
What else will the AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software (Level 2) course cover?
Once you have completed the AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software (Level 2) you will feel more confident in your accounting abilities. Some other benefits include:
- Learning how to use Sage Business Cloud accounting software
- Becoming proficient in setting up the accounting software
- Studying how to process sales and purchase transactions
- Learning how to process bank and cash transactions
- Becoming confident in ensuring that VAT is posted to the correct account
- Learning to effectively perform period end routine tasks
- Discovering how to produce professional reports for customers and suppliers (and from the general ledger)
AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software Exam
Students need to pass one assessment to pass the course.
Please note, exams fees are not included in the price.