This course is aimed at anyone seeking to improve their understanding and awareness of environmental sustainability in their own lives.
Additional Entry Requirements
For this course learners will cover:
- Carbon auditing
- The move towards zero waste
- The importance of recycling
- How to enact and encourage individual change
Additional funding information
Fully Funded course for Scottish Residents only
Non-Scottish residents, can still undertake this course, however full course fee applies.
Course Contact Details
T: 01387 734233
- Courses are delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Engaging and interactive activities
- Study will develop learners’ knowledge, skills and confidence to enhance their future work and life