This SVQ is suitable for:
- Individuals currently in employment looking to benchmark existing Managerial and Supervisory experience, whilst also developing further Management skills and knowledge.
- Individuals who register for this SVQ are able to take advantage of 12 months of free studying membership with the CMI.
- Employees who wish to obtain short, continuing professional development courses.
The Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ) in Management at SCQF level 9 allows candidates to demonstrate competence in job-related skills in their particular area of work and expertise. It has been developed to support those working as middle managers.
As the SVQ is a competency-based qualification, the following applies:
- You will be allocated an assessor and you will work together to build a portfolio of evidence to show you are competent within the job role.
- The assessor will support you on a regular basis.
- The meeting will include conducting assessments, planning future assessments, advising on portfolio development and supporting you as required.
Individuals should be in a job where they are carrying out relevant tasks and responsibility which allow them to gather evidence to the required level.
Assessments will be ongoing with an Assessor coming out to the workplace to carry out practical observations. Evidence will be uploaded to an online portfolio.
Additional funding information
SAAS part-time grant fee funding available, please contact David Walden (Workbased Team Leader) by phoning 01387 734311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss funding eligibility and to apply.
SVQ Cost – £835
Course Contact Details
To APPLY – contact David Walden, Workbased Team Leader 01387 734311 email@example.com