Initial ACS Gas Training & Assessment
This course is aimed at candidates whose licence has expired for over 12 months.
This course is also open to those who meet the following requirements:
- Involved in a trade associated with gas work. For example, plumbing
- Hold a nationally recognised qualification (SVQ/NVQ) for associated trade
- Have relevant 'on the job' experience working along side a qualified gas engineer
- Evidence of the above will need to be provided prior to acceptance on this course. Written evidence confirming 'on the job' experience is to be signed by a competent Gas Safe registered engineer as proof of experience
On successful completion of core domestic gas safety, you will have the opportunity to complete CENWAT (Domestic Boilers & Water Heaters); CKR1 (Domestic Cookers) and HTR1 (Domestic Heaters).
Training: 3 Days
Core Domestic Gas - CCN1 475
CKR1 (Domestic Cooker) 87
HTR1 (Domestic Fires)87
CCN1 (Practical)) 495
CKR1 (Domestic Cookers)130
HREI1 (Domestic Fires)87
* Training is not compulsory, but highly recommended *