Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Training (MS-100) - Virtual Classroom
You will get hands-on experience to help you pass the Microsoft MS-100 exam with the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services course. At the end of this course, you will know how to manage user identity and roles, manage access and authentication, plan Office 365 workloads and applications, and design and implement Microsoft 365 services into your business.
You will gain the knowledge to:
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and different roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
Is the Microsoft 365 Identity & Services (MS-100) course suitable for me?
This course is perfect for those wanting to start a career in Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administration. In this role you will be evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. This certification is also beneficial as part of a larger IT support qualification.
There are no requirements for taking this course. However, knowing how to work more recent versions of Windows is recommended, whether this is at home or at work.
How will the Microsoft 365 Identity & Services (MS-100) benefit me?
In this course you will gain all the necessary knowledge of Microsoft 365, enabling you to be the perfect fit for many jobs that require daily use of this software or if you want to manage this cloud service in your business.
What jobs can I apply for after my Microsoft 365 Identity & Services (MS-100) training?
This qualification makes up part of the IT Support Job Academy Programme, helping you work towards becoming an IT Support professionals.
With these qualifications, you could work towards a career as a:
- Security Administrator Associate - £25k
- Modern Desktop Administrator Associate - £41k
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator - £47k
- Messaging Administrator Associate - £55k
Why choose to study the Microsoft 365 Identity & Services (MS-100) course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of:
- Training sessions which are designed to be focused on you.
- Increase your employability chances with our recruitment insight classes.
- Flexible payment plans available now.
View our other Professional Microsoft IT qualifications
If you are funding your own course, we can provide a multitude of flexible payment plans and pricing options, some of which are listed below:
- Pay for the course in full via bank transfer, debit/ credit card or PayPal.
- Pay in 2 to 12 monthly instalments – interest free!
- Alternative finance options*
*Finance is a great way to help you spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy, you can apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
We offer a range of interest-free and interest-bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 24, 36 or 48 months. Please contact our team today for further details.
Microsoft 365 Identity & Services Syllabus
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Manage domains and plan a Microsoft 365 implementation
- Module 3: Setup Microsoft 365 tenancy and subscription
- Module 4: Manage Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health
- Module 5: Plan migration of users and data
- Module 6: Design identity strategy
- Module 7: Plan and manage identity synchronisation by using Azure AD Connect
- Module 8: Manage Azure AD Identities and user roles
- Module 9: Manage authentication and implement multi-factor authentication
- Module 10: Configure application access
- Module 11: Implement access for external users of Microsoft 365 workloads
- Module 12: Plan for Office 365 workload deployment
- Module 13: Plan Office 365 applications deployment
Microsoft 365 Identity & Services Exam Details
- Number of questions: 40-60
- Duration of the exam: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
Exam Pass Guarantee
We have found virtual classroom training has provided higher pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an ‘Exam Pass Guarantee’, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom Training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the re-sit exam, this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.