PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile® is the combination of PRINCE2’s clear and defined framework with the agile responsiveness, making an excellent and very successful project management methodology. This methodology was designed and developed for organisations who understand the benefits of agile within a project, and are either currently using PRINCE2 within their project management, or jhave an understadning of it.
This PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course provides you with the knowledge and techniques required to pass your Practitioner exam, and confidently implement these two methodologies within your projects.
Why study the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course with e-Careers?
Here at e-Careers, we have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 590,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates. We also offer Interest-free finance options, making getting started easier.
Is the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner suitable for me?
The Practitioner certification has been developed for professionals who are working within a project environment. This will include employees who are involved in integrating project management with product delivery. Individuals who have governance responsibilities for projects will find this course beneficial, as well as those who are involved with project and programme support functions.
To be able to enrol onto the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course you need to have first completed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A, B, C and D (Certified Projects Director)
What jobs can I apply for after my PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner training?
Typical job titles for holders of a PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner qualification include:
- Technical Project Manager - £55k
- Project Manager - £58k
- Service Delivery Manager - £65k
- PMO Manager – £66k
(Source – Glassdoor)
Syllabus & Exam
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Syllabus
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working.
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working.
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context.
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context.
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes, and management products to a project in an agile context.
- Fundamental values and principles of agile
- Who can benefit from Agile
- Eight guidance points
- The make-up of PRINCE2 Agile
- Purpose and use of the Agilometer
- The six sliders of the Agileometer
- How requirements prioritisation is used
- The six aspects of project performance hexagon
- Understanding 'Fix' & 'Flex'
- The five PRINCE2 Agile behaviours
- Scrum Master & Product Owner
- Define Working Agreements
- Planning & Planning techniques
- Feedback loops
- Manage by exception
- Using retrospectives
- Behaviours, risks, and frequency of releases
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam Format – Scenario.
Duration – 2 hours 30 minutes.
Number of questions – 50.
Pass Mark – 30/50 (60%).
Open book - The PRINCE2 Agile guide can be used as a reference during the exam.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.