An apprenticeship is a qualification that helps you gain valuable experience and skills whilst also giving you the opportunity to earn while you learn.
Becoming an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience that the classroom can’t provide and work towards a qualification at the same time. You'll learn on the job, supported by a mentor in the workplace.
Find out more about Modern Apprenticeships in our video below.
What are modern apprenticeships?
Why become an apprentice?
If you’re considering becoming a Modern Apprentice, there’s so many fantastic reasons why it will be a positive experience that will help to boost your career opportunities.
From your own personal confidence to the skills you will learn in your job role, all whilst working towards a qualification and earning money at the same time – the benefits are far and wide.
- Earn while you learn
- Gain hands-on experience in your chosen industry
- Broad range of subject areas/job roles/qualifications to choose from
- The experience will help to give your studies real life context
- Training tailored to the job role you’re doing
- Working with your employer to gain the experience that’s right for you
- Nationally recognised qualification accredited by Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Business Admin
- Customer service
- Facility Services
- Food and Drink
- Light Vehicle Maintenance
- Social Care
To find out more information, please contact the email below
Scottish Apprenticeship Week
Scottish Apprenticeship Week runs from 6th - 10th March and this year we're highlighting how you can unlock your potential.
We're hosting events at both our campuses where employers will be promoting their vacancies - join us and you may walk away with a new role as an apprentice!Find out more