CIMA Professional Qualification Strategic Level (E3, P3, F3)
The CIMA Professional Qualification Strategic Level is the last level required before achieving full CIMA qualified status. Three main topics are covered in the course:
- E3 – Strategic Management
- P3 – Risk Management
- F3 – Financial Strategy
The course will allow you to master the ability to make long-term strategic decisions, support organisational leaders when deciding their next strategy, and identify and manage potential risk levels. All key for a business to implement a strategy without complications arising.
We also offer the following CIMA courses:
- CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- CIMA Professional Qualification Package (includes: Operational Level, Management Level and Strategic Level)
Is the CIMA Professional Qualification Strategic Level suitable for me?
Suitable for Students who have successfully completed the first two CIMA levels:
This course is also suitable for those looking to reach full qualified status.
How will the CIMA Professional Qualification Strategic Level course benefit me?
Once you have completed the final CIMA Professional Qualification Strategic Level (E3, P3, F3), your salary prospects double.
- Companies that employ CIMA graduates usually provide a bonus to their salary within the first 12 months of qualifying (63% receive this)
- £66,000 is the approximate salary expected with full status
- CIMA has a large global network of over 650,000 members which provides many networking opportunities
- Graduates are eligible to apply for roles in finance, consultation, and management
- 96% of FTSE 100 companies employ CIMA graduates
- The qualification is accepted in 179 countries, providing the possibility of working around the world
As you progress through your CIMA qualification journey you will gain the following designatory letters: Certificate in Business Accounting.
Once you have successfully completed the BA1, BA2, BA3 and BA4 exams, you will gain the designatory letters CIMA Cert BA.
Professional Qualification - Operational Level
After completing the tests and Case Study exam, you will receive the CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting and will gain the designatory letters CIMA Dip MA.
Professional Qualification - Management Level
After completing the tests and Case Study exam, you will receive the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting and will gain the designatory letters CIMA Adv Dip MA.
Professional Qualification - Strategic Level
On completion of the Strategic level tests and Case Study exam, you will be eligible to submit your practical experience for assessment.
The practical experience requirement (PER) is an essential part of the CIMA Qualification and CIMA’s application process. It complements assessments and demonstrates your ability to apply knowledge and skills in the context of your professional experience.
Your PER application will be assessed to determine whether you have gained sufficient experience to be awarded Associate membership – giving you the Associate Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA) and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designations.
In order to become a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), you require a minimum of three years verified relevant work-based practical experience.
What jobs can I apply for after my CIMA Professional Qualification Strategic Level training?
On successful completion, positions you can apply for include:
- Finance manager: £50k+
- Management Consultant: £60k+
- Finance Director: £75k+
Once you have gained some experience, doors open to the following positions:
- Chief Finance Officer: £100k+
- CEO: £130k+
All salaries change depending on company and industry.
Why choose to study CIMA Professional Qualification Strategic Level with e-Careers?
We have helped prepare over 595,000 students for their exams in a variety of courses. With industry-best specialists that ensure all aspects are covered making you feel confident, your new job or promotion is within reach.
Other benefits gained from studying with us:
- Learning material provided by us has been officially approved by the CIMA Accreditation body
- A study schedule that is designed to work for you
- Interest-free payment plans
- When required tutor support
- A variety of learning material options - eLearning, study books, exam preparation guides, pocket revision kits, and case study familiarisation workbook
Syllabus & Exams
CIMA Professional Qualification Strategic Level Syllabus
E3 – Strategic Management
- The strategy process
- Analysing the organisational ecosystem
- Generating strategic options
- Making strategic choices
- Strategic control
- Digital strategy
P3 – Risk Management
- Strategic risk
- Internal controls
- Cyber risk
F3 – Financial Strategy
- Financial policy decisions
- Sources of long-term funds
- Financial risks
- Business valuation
CIMA Professional Qualification Strategic Level Exams
- The Strategic Level has a 90-minute, computer-based Objective Test.
- Objective Tests include a range of number entry questions, short multiple-choice questions, drag and drop questions and more. They will test all component learning outcomes you have covered within this course.
- This test is computer-graded, and you will receive a provisional grade of pass or fail immediately. Official results will be sent out within 48 hours.
- Your exam can be taken at any Pearson Vue Test Centre around the world, with a choice of 5,000 centres.
- The Strategic Level will conclude with a case study examination, which integrates the skills, techniques and knowledge, gained across the three subjects covered. These case study exams are available four times a year: Feb, May, Aug & Nov.
- The role simulated in this case study is that of a Senior Finance Manager. You will be provided with a simulated context, allowing you to demonstrate you have acquired the necessary knowledge, techniques and mindset for that role.
- These Case Study exams are marked by a Tutor, and you will receive your results five weeks after the close of the Case Study window on your MY CIMA account.
- There are CIMA exemptions for those who have accounting experience, completed AAT level 4 or who have already completed some CIMA training, so speak to an advisor today to discuss your specific requirement in more detail