Information Security Management ISO27001
ISO 27001 is the leading international standard focused on information security, published by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO), in partnership with the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
ISO 27001 was developed to help organisations, of any size or any industry, to protect their information in a systematic and cost-effective way, through the adoption of an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Not only does the standard provide companies with the necessary know-how for protecting their most valuable information, but a company can also get certified against ISO 27001 and, in this way, prove to its customers and partners that it safeguards their data.
Because it is an international standard, ISO 27001 is easily recognised all around the world, increasing business opportunities for organisations and professionals.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
Why study the Information Security Management (ISO27001) with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also benefit from:
- Our 'Exam Pass Guarantee'.
- Fast-track your learning with our Virtual Classroom course.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
Is the Information Security Management (ISO27001) suitable for me?
If you have an interest in information and security, specifically for the ISO 27001 standard, this course would be suitable for you. This training course also makes up part of our IT Support Job Academy Programme.
Syllabus & Exams
Information Security Management (ISO27001) Syllabus
This training course will provide you with a knowledge of:
- The available standards and management system documentation.
- The benefits of ISMS certification.
- An overview of ISO 27001 and its application.
- Key elements of ISMS implementation project planning.
- The core elements of the ISMS.
- The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
- An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls.
Information Security Management (ISO27001) Exam Details
There is no exam required for this training course.