REHIS Intermediate Certificate in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
This Qualification is appropriate for persons employed in Food Manufacturing, and need to have a good understanding of HACCP at a Supervisory level. This course is also suitable for all food handlers at a supervisory/management level to raise awareness of food safety management systems based on HACCP principles.
Both Campus Sites
2 days, plus exam.
Candidates should hold a Level 3 REHIS Inetrmediate Food Hygiene Certificate or equivalent.
- To provide a detailed understanding of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System (HACCP)
- To provide a detailed understanding of the principles of HACCP, and how these principles can be applied by a food business operation to control potential food hazards.
- To provide an understanding of how HACCP can be used in food manufacturing business.
- To provide an understanding of how training underpins the HACCP system
- To provide an understanding of the requirements of the Food Hygiene Legislation.
A formal written assessment at the end of the course
Additional funding information
Eligible for ITA funding, visit - www.myworldofwork.co.uk - Learn and Train.
Course Contact Details
If you’re unable to book or pay online, please call us on 01387 734199 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can book your space.