SVQ 3 Social Services & Healthcare
This SVQ is suitable for:
- Individuals who are currently in employment in the health and social care sector in a supervisory role or practitioner role.
- It is a requirement by the SSSC that everyone employed in this capacity should be working towards achievement of this qualification to enable conditions of registration to be met.
- You will be allocated an assessor and you will work together to build a portfolio of evidence to show you are competent within the work role.
- The assessor will visit you at your workplace on a regular basis.
- The visits will include conducting assessments, planning future assessments, advising on portfolio development and supporting you as required.
You must be currently working in the health and social care sector in a supervisory role or practitioner role.
Assessments will be ongoing with an Assessor coming out to the workplace to carry out practice observations. Paper based or online portfolios available to suit your need.
Additional funding information
SAAS (Part Time Fee Grant), Fee Waiver please contact Monica McQuade (Workbased Learning Coordinator) by phoning 07739 615687 or email email@example.com to discuss funding eligibility and to apply.