Our virtual classroom training covers a wide range of topics to support you in your Business Analysis career, as well as providing you with everything you need to pass your exam.
Learning outcomes include:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The processes within an Agile project.
- The practices used in an Agile project plus their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- How to apply the principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework.
- The mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
- The Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
If you are also looking to become Practitioner certified, take a look at our combined Agile package Agile Business Analyst Foundation & Practitioner (AgileBA®).
This course benefits from our Exam Pass Guarantee*.
Is the Agile Business Analyst Foundation course suitable for me?
This Foundation level training course would be beneficial for anyone who is:
- A practising Business Analyst.
- An agile team member looking to become an Agile Business Analyst.
- Looking to understand business analysis, such as product owners and managers.
- Pursuing the AgileBA® Practitioner certificate.
There are no prerequisites to enrol on this Foundation course, but you will need to pass your Foundation exam to be able to enrol on the Agile Business Analyst Practitioner (AgileBA®) training.
How will the Agile Business Analyst Foundation course benefit me?
Exam Pass Guarantee to give you peace of mind
Our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee. Have peace of mind, knowing we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending our training course, you can attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Students retaking the course must use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement(s).
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would be an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my Agile Business Analyst Foundation training?
This training course will help you work towards earning your Practitioner certificate, enabling you to move into a Business Analyst role with an Agile focus.
Also suitable for those who are already Agile Business Analysts and wish to to gain official certifications to support their knowledge and increase their earning potential.
Typical job roles include:
- Business Analyst – £40k
- Business Analyst Consultant – £43k
- Agile Business Analyst – £44k
Why choose to study the Agile Business Analyst Foundation course with e-Careers?
At e-Careers we are passionate about learning; having developed and trained over 625,000 students over 10 years, we want you to succeed. Our courses have been fine-tuned and include the latest subject matter, along with high quality trainers to give you the best chance to stay ahead in your career.
In addition you will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Our virtual classroom course will allow you to fast-track your learning.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- Interest-free payment options to spread the cost should you want to.
Syllabus & Exams
Agile Business Analyst Foundation Syllabus
- Applying the underpinning philosophy and principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework.
- Applying a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated Workshops, MoSCoW Prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling.
- Testing, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project.
- Mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
- Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
- Agile Business Analysis Introduction
- Agile and Scrum
- Returns on Investments (ROI)
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Requirements for Analysing
- Sprint and Product Backlog
- Multi-Team Environment
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Minimal Marketable Feature (MMF)
- Enhancing Business Value
- Cost Analysis
- Information Radiators
- Definition of Done
- Best Practices
Agile Business Analyst Foundation Exam Details
You must sit and pass one exam for your Foundation certificate.
AgileBA® Foundation Exam:
Exam Format – Multiple-choice.
Number of questions – 50.
Open Book: No.
Pass Mark: 25/50 (50%).
The APMG-International AgileBA® and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
AgileBA® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Ltd. All rights reserved.