The Agile Business Analyst Practitioner virtual training course is perfect for students who have completed the Agile Business Analyst Foundation training.
The course will allow you will gain all the skills, knowledge and accreditation required to work as an Agile Business Analyst.
Our e-Careers APGM accredited Agile Business Analysis training course includes an extensive range of topics to assist with your current Business Analyst job, alternatively it is a great way to prepare yourself for your new career in Business Analysis.
Learning outcomes include:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The processes within an Agile project.
- The practices used in an Agile project plus their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- How to apply the principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework.
- The mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
- The Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
In ourder to take the Practitioner course, you will have successfully completed the Foundation Certificate: Agile Business Analyst Foundation training (AgileBA®) .
This course benefits from our Exam Pass Guarantee*.
Is the Agile Business Analyst Practitioner course suitable for me?
The course is suitable for:
- Those who have an AgileBA® Foundation accreditation.
- Existing Business Analysts and would like to gain a professional qualification.
- Those aspring to become a Business Analyst.
- Business Analysts wanting to progress their career and become an expert Agile Business Analyst.
You will first need to pass your Agile Business Analyst Foundation (AgileBA®) training before you can enrol on this Practitioner course.
How will the Agile Business Analyst Practitioner course benefit me?
Exam Pass Guarantee to give you peace of mind.
Our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee. Have peace of mind, knowing we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending our training course, you can attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Students retaking the course must use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement(s).
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would be an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my Agile Business Analyst training?
On successful completion, you will be eligible to move into a Business Analyst role with an Agile Focus.
- Business Analyst – £40k
- Business Analyst Consultant – £43k
- Agile Business Analyst – £44k
- Business Analyst Manager – £61k
Why should I choose to study the Agile Business Analyst Practitioner course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
In addition you will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*
- Our virtual classroom course will allow you to fast-track your learning.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- Interest-free payment options to spread the cost should you want to.
Syllabus & Exams
Agile Business Analyst Practitioner Syllabus
- Applying the underpinning philosophy and principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework.
- Applying a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated Workshops, MoSCoW Prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling.
- Testing, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project.
- Mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
- Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
Through this Agile Business Analysis Practitioner course, you will cover the following topics:
- Agile Business Analysis Methodology Implementation
- Clarifying the Role of Agile Business Analysts
- Instructing Agile Business Application
- Agile Flexibility – how Agile can be Applied to a Variety of Business Industries and Types
- Agile Business Cases
- Context of Agile Business Analysts
- Agile Analyst Techniques
- Agile Stakeholder Requirements
- Agile Business Modelling
- User Interaction Considerations
- Issue Management Prioritisation
- Agile Fundamentals
- Agile System Evaluation
Agile Business Analyst Practitioner Exam Details
Exam Format – Complex Multiple-choice.
Duration: 2.5 Hours.
Number of questions – 4 Questions per paper (20 marks per question).
Open book: Only the AgileBA® Handbook is allowed.
Pass Mark: 40/80 (50%)
The APMG-International AgileBA® and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
AgileBA® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Ltd. All rights reserved.