The Agile Scrum Product Owner (Bridge) training course is best suited to those wanting to move from a certified Scrum Master to an Agile Product Owner.
In this course, you will learn how to improve your skills in Agile and Scrum and gain the skills to flourish in an Agile Product Owner job role. By the end of this training course, you can run successful projects that add value, not just to your company, but to customers too.
In your role as a Product Owner, you will be involved in communicating effectively with all stakeholders and the project team in order to achieve your goals. You will also be charged with achieving your business’s main objectives by creating, maintaining, and prioritising your company’s product backlogs.
This course benefits from 1 year BCS membership, worth £92 and our Exam Pass Guarantee*.
Is the Practitioner Certificate in Agile Scrum Product Owner course suitable for me?
Gaining this qualification will support your knowledge and skills of Agile and Scrum methods, with a specific focus on the Product Owner position.
Although Agile is used mainly in software development environments, it can be used in other sectors. As the most popular Agile methodology, Scrum is useful for anyone interested in keeping their Agile and Scrum knowledge updated.
Product Owners utilise the most effective project management techniques to give the customer and the organisation added value.
This is best suited to those interested in (or currently working in) one of the below careers:
- Project Management
- Software Development
- IT Service Management
- Business Management
How will the Practitioner Certificate in Agile Scrum Product Owner benefit me?
By earning your Practitioner Certificate you will validate your knowledge and skills of Agile and Scrum methods, with a specific focus on the Product Owner position.
You will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*
- 1-year BCS membership included, worth £92
- Fast-track your learning with our Virtual Classroom course
- Enhance your career prospects
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field
- We offer interest-free payment options
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
BCS Membership Benefits
This course benefits from 1-year BCS membership worth £92, which is available when you pass your first exam.
Benefits of Associate Membership include:
- Professional recognition
- Career development
- Knowledge and best practice
- Exclusive discounts and offers
What jobs can I apply for after my Practitioner Certificate in Agile Scrum Product Owner training?
After you have completed this training course, you can apply for the following job roles:
- UI or UX Designer (Agile Scrum environment) – £45k
- Development Team Member – £47k
- Product Managers – £55k
- Scrum Master – £56k
- Agile Product Owners – £58k
- Project / Programme Manager – £66k
Why choose to study Practitioner Certificate in Agile Scrum Product Owner (Bridge) with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also be able to take advantage of:
- As all our trainers for this course are experienced in Agile and Scrum methods and have implemented these methods in practical business projects, you can be sure that you will receive high-level training
- Interest-free payment options also available
*Exam Pass Guarantee to give you peace of mind to succeed
Our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee. Have peace of mind, knowing we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending our training course, you can attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course must use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement(s).
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would be an additional cost.
Syllabus & Exams
Practitioner Certificate in Agile Scrum Product Owner Syllabus
This training course has been specifically developed for delegates who currently hold the BCS EXIN Agile Scrum Master certificate and who are looking to become a Product Owner. You will gain the knowledge, skills, and techniques to move from an Agile Scrum Master to an Agile Product Owner. You will have your knowledge of the Agile framework and Scrum methodology validated through this certificate.
As the Bridge training course contains only new content for these candidates, this Scrum Product Owner training certification is suitable only for those individuals who have already completed their BCS EXIN Agile Scrum Master certificate.
This certification focuses on adopting Agile or Scrum in your workplace, with the goal of you becoming a Product Owner.
Delegates can demonstrate the ability to analyse, understand and explain Agile concepts in the
- The Product Owner role
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Complex Projects
- Adding Value
Product Owner role – 15%
- Tasks and responsibilities of the Product Owner role.
- Explain which tasks and responsibilities belong to the Product Owner role.
- Explain the role of the Product Owner in the different Scrum events.
- Analyse a scenario for the best way to transition into the Product Owner role.
Managing the Product Backlog – 45%
- From Vision to Product Backlog.
- Explain how to create the Product Vision for either a Service or a Product.
- Explain how to create a Product Road Map for either a Service or a Product.
- Analyse a scenario for common mistakes when creating the Product vision.
- User Stories (including Epics, non-functional and functional requirements).
- Analyse a Product Backlog to identify Epic Stories (large, unrefined items).
- Analyse a scenario for non-functional requirements of Services and Products.
- Explain how to manage non-functional requirements of Services and Products.
- Creating Sprint Backlogs.
- Explain how to create a Sprint Backlog.
- Staying in control and delivering.
- Explain how to establish Continuous Delivery.
Complex Projects – 20%
- Scaling Agile Projects.
- Explain how to scale the Product Owner function.
- Managing complex Product or Service Backlogs.
- Explain different ways to manage complex Product or Service Backlogs.
- Propose a way to manage a complex Product or Service Backlog in each scenario.
Adding Value – 20%
- Adding Business Value to the project.
- Explain what Business Value is.
- Explain how to add Business Value to an Agile project.
- Analyse a scenario for the most Business Value added features.
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer.
- Explain how to work with customers, users, and other stakeholders.
Practitioner certificate in Agile Scrum Product Owner Exam Details
Exam format – Multiple-choice.
Number of questions – 20.
Duration – 45-Mins.
Supervised – Yes.
Open book – No.
Pass mark – 13/20 (65%).