Ther ITIL Continual Service Improvement training course will show you how individuals and organisations can strategically review the range of products and services you have produced.
Key Learnings throughout this ITIL training course includes:
- Introduction to continual service improvement.
- Continual service improvement principles.
- Continual service improvement process.
- Continual service improvement methods and techniques.
- Organising for continual service improvement.
- Technology considerations.
- Implementing continual service improvement.
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Find out how organisations and individuals can strategically review their products and services from strategic, design, transition, and operational aspects of the IT Service Lifecycle. You will learn how these processes should be organised and implemented.
Throughout our virtual classroom training course, you will focus on the principles and techniques from the Continual Service Improvement stage of the ITIL Lifecycle.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the ITIL Continual Service Improvement course suitable for me?
Suitable for individuals who currently work as, or are aspiring for a career as:
- IT Consultant
- Business Continuity Manager
- Service Level Manager
- Cyber Resilience Consultant
- IT Security Manager
- IT Professional – Continual Service Improvement
- Business Relationship Manager
- IT Security Architect
- IT Audit Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
How will the ITIL Continual Service Improvement course benefit me?
You will learn the essential skills and knowledge to pass your exams, and earn the certificates required to embark on a career in this field.
Exam Pass Guarantee to give you peace of mind to succeed
Our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee. Have peace of mind, knowing we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending our training course, you can attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course must use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement(s).
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would be an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my ITIL Continual Service Improvement training?
Once you have successfully completed your training and passed your CSI exam, you will be able to apply for job roles in the IT Service sector, including:
- IT Consultant – £42k
- Business Continuity Manager – £48k
- Service Level Manager – £50k
- Cyber Resilience Consultant – £65k
- IT Security Manager – £65k
- IT professional involved in continual service improvement – £68k
Why choose to study the ITIL Continual Service Improvement course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
In addition you will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Our virtual classroom course will allow you to fast-track your learning.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Interest-free payment options to spread the cost should you want to.
Syllabus & Exams
ITIL Continual Service Improvement Syllabus
Continual Service Improvement training includes guidance on the technology and tools used to support related activities and review how to evaluate risks and critical success factors.
CSI offers best practice, which enables businesses and projects to adapt and meet the changing requirements of end users, while simultaneously improving efficiencies and ROI for organisations.
This ITIL CSI qualification covers the necessary learning to pass your exam, and teach you how to align IT services to the changing needs of a business, by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services which support the business process.
You will review improvement activities and gain the competencies in the follow areas:
- Basics of Continual Service Improvement.
- Continual Service Improvement principles.
- Continual Service Improvement process.
- Continual Service Improvement methods and techniques.
- Organising for Continual Service Improvement.
- Technology considerations.
- Implementing Continual Service Improvement.
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Introduction to continual service improvement
- The purpose, objectives, and scope of CSI.
- The value to the business of adopting and implementing CSI.
- The context of CSI in the ITIL service lifecycle.
- The approach to CSI, including key interfaces and inputs and outputs.
Continual service improvement principles
- How the success of CSI depends on understanding change in the organisation and having clear accountability.
- How service level management and knowledge management influence and support CSI.
- How the complete Deming Cycle works, and how it can be applied to a real-world example.
- How CSI can make effective use of the various aspects of service measurement.
- What situations require the use of frameworks and models, and examples of how each type can be used to achieve improvement.
Continual service improvement process
- What the seven-step improvement process is, how each step can be applied, and the benefits produced.
- How CSI integrates with the other stages in the ITIL service lifecycle.
- How other processes play key roles in the seven-step improvement process.
Continual service improvement methods and techniques
- When to use assessments, what to assess and how a gap analysis can provide insight into the areas that have room for improvement.
- How to use benchmarking, service measurement, metrics, service reporting, including balanced scorecard and SWOT, to support CSI.
- How to create a return on investment, establish a business case and measure the benefits achieved.
- How techniques within availability management, capacity management, IT service continuity management and problem management can be used by CSI.
Organising for continual service improvement
- The role of the CSI manager, and the roles of service owner, process owner, process manager and process practitioner in the context of CSI and how they can be positioned within an organisation.
- How to design, implement and populate a RACI (responsible, accountable, consulted, informed) diagram as well as how to use it to support CSI.
- The technology and tools required and how these would be implemented and managed to support CSI activities such as performance, project, and portfolio management, as well as service measurement and business intelligence reporting.
Implementing continual service improvement
- CSI implementation: strategy, planning, governance, communication, project management, operation, as well as how to deal with cultural and organisational change.
Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- The challenges and risks such as staffing, funding, management, etc., which can be related to CSI and the details behind how each challenge can be addressed.
- The critical success factors related to CSI as well as how to measure and monitor them.
ITIL Continual Service Improvement Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam Format – Multiple-choice.
Duration – 90-mins.
Pass mark – 28/40 (70%).