What will I learn from reading the ITIL® Service Operation Manual? This guidance manual from AXELOS explains the different processes, activities, and technology used to ensure the best service is delivered, as well as learning all about those who decide how these practices and services are applied.
With this manual, you will learn what methods are best for delivering IT services that meet the agreed service levels for your customers.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the ITIL Service Operation Manual suitable for me?
This manual is perfect for those wanting to pass the ITIL Service Operation exams.
How will the ITIL Service Operation Manual benefit me?
- The manual is the only source from which ITIL exam questions are taken.
- Learn how to manage the technology needed to deliver and support services.
- The perfect supplementary material to the ITIL Service Operation training.
What jobs can I apply for after my ITIL training?
This book is perfect for anyone who manages services, especially IT Managers and Practitioners, Service Desk Managers and their employees, IT Operations Support, technical management staff, and also application management personnel.
Why choose to purchase this manual with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
- Gain access to the only source where ITIL® exam questions are taken.
- Be able to effectively manage the technology that is necessary for delivering and supporting various services.
- This manual complements your ITIL® Service Operation training.
- itSMF International has Quality assured and endorsed this manual.
- Available in three different languages: English, German, and Japanese.
- Use it as a reference throughout your courses to keep the knowledge fresh in your mind.
- This manual is exempt from any VAT.
Syllabus & Exams
What are the chapters in the ITIL Service Operation manual?
- Service management as a portfolio
- Service operation principles
- Service operation processes
- Common service operation activities
- Organising for service operation
- Technology considerations
- Implementation of service operation
- Challenges, risks and critical success factors
- Appendix A: Related Guidance
- Appendix B: Communication in service operation
- Appendix C: Kepner and Tregoe
- Appendix D: Ishikawa diagrams
- Appendix E: Considerations for facilities management
- Appendix F: Physical access control
- Appendix G: Risk assessment and management
- Appendix H: Pareto analysis
- Appendix I: Examples of inputs and outputs across the service lifecycle
What does the ITIL Service Operation manual cover?
- How to control service outages and reduce their impact
- Maximising value of services for the business
- Performance and benefits, providing data for continual improvement and investment planning
- Protecting IT security by upholding authorised access levels
- Automating operations, increasing efficiency and competitive advantage
All ITIL® online courses are offered by CareerAcademy.com AFFILIATE of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.