The ITIL Service Transition manual is perfect for IT professionals looking for knowledge in introducing and implementing new services into businesses. Officially published from AXELOS, this manual has been designed to help with the ITIL Service Transition training.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the ITIL Service Transition manual suitable for me?
This manual is crucial for anyone in Procurement, Quality Assurance, or IT who are wanting to improve their abilities in delivering change successfully.
How will the ITIL Service Transition Manual benefit me?
The Official ITIL Service Design manual can be utilised and referred to in the career of service management professionals at any level of experience looking to complete the ITIL Service Transition qualification. Essential for IT, procurement and quality assurance professionals.
What jobs can I apply for after my ITIL training?
This manual is crucial for anyone in Procurement, Quality Assurance, or IT, and is especially important for those thinking of taking their ITIL Service Transition qualification. Professionals of any level can read this book to improve their knowledge of service management.
Why choose to purchase this book with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
- Can be shipped to most countries
- A high-quality guide detailing the best practices for successful service transitions
- After reading this book you will know how to effectively introduce and change services in a company without the overall strategy of the business
- If you are thinking about ordering this book in bulk, we also have discounts available for large orders.
- Great manual to complement your ITIL® Service Transition training
- itSMF International has Quality assured and endorsed this manual
- Use it as a reference throughout your courses to keep the knowledge fresh in your mind
- This manual is totally exempt from VAT
Syllabus & Exams
What are the chapters in the ITIL Service Transition manual?
- Service management as a practice
- Service transition principles
- Service transition processes
- Managing people through service transitions
- Organising for service transition
- Technology considerations
- Implement service transition
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
What does the ITIL Service Transition manual cover?
- The step-by-step approach to IT service transition, including specifications, configuration, test, release, deployment and every step in between
- Allows for innovation, whilst managing the complexity resulting from change, to prevent undesired consequences
- The service knowledge management system, to enable people to learn from the knowledge and experience of others
- How to deliver more accurate cost, time and resource estimations, improved cost effectiveness and transition success
All ITIL® online courses are offered by CareerAcademy.com AFFILIATE of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.