What is the Microsoft Office Access 2019 course?
Microsoft Access is Microsoft’s popular database creation and management program. Databases are widely used to collate and manage customer information and survey results. They’re used in any situations where you need to store and analyse large amounts of data, reliably and efficiently.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the Microsoft Office Access 2019 right for me?
This Microsoft Office Access 2019 course is ideal for you if you want to quickly understand Microsoft Access 2019 and help towards a potential job, promotion, running your own business, or for personal use.
How will the Microsoft Office Access 2019 course advance my career?
This course will help any Office Administrator or IT Administrator who utilises the Microsoft Access software to manage relational databases that are at the heart of business operations.
Why study with us
Why study the Microsoft Office Access 2019 online course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 12,000 students.
- This great value three course package will take you from beginner to advanced level
- If databases play a part in your current or potential job role, this course package contains all you need to achieve full proficiency
- Take an official Microsoft exam, and match your skills to recognised standards
What are the Microsoft Office Access 2019 online course modules?
- Microsoft Access 2019: Introduction
- Microsoft Access 2019: Intermediate
- Microsoft Access 2019: Advanced
What does the Microsoft Office Access 2019 course cover?
- The basics of working in the Access program
- Key database terminology
- Various ways of creating tables and practise setting the properties of their fields
- Further analyse the data in a table through select queries, including the creation of calculated fields
- Understand how to set relations between tables and ensure their referential integrity
- Create simple forms and reports
- Create calculated fields in queries that operate with functions
- Practise creating totals queries and parameter queries
- Properties of table joins and examine how they can affect the result of queries
- Create forms in the Design view and insert calculated fields into them
- Design and edit reports, and learn to perform various calculations in them
- Learn how to insert controls into forms and reports, including subforums and sub reports.
- Action queries
- Different types of queries in the SQL view and get acquainted with the essential clauses of this language
- Create and use macros to automate your work with databases
- Importing and exporting of objects and their data
- Printing options of different objects in detail
- The normalisation of data
- The options of navigation in a database