PRINCE2 Agile® is a combination of project management methodologies – PRINCE2 and agile, which combines a defined framework with project responsiveness. These two methodologies have been designed for individuals and organisations who understand the benefits agile will have on a project, when combined with PRINCE2.
At Practitioner level our PRINCE2 Agile classroom course will teach you how to confidently implement the techniques found within these two methodologies, within any project.
This course includes the official digital manual.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
Why study the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 13,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also benefit from:
What are the benefits of a PRINCE2 qualification?
PRINCE2 Project Management courses are beneficial to individuals as well as to organisations. The qualifications will help you and your organisation to run more effectively and have your projects delivered more efficiently.
Benefits to an individual
- Learn the UK’s de-facto standard for project management.
- Recognised around the world.
- Boost your confidence in managing projects.
- Improve your employability and career prospects.
- PRINCE2 is a prerequisite for many Project Management job roles, especially at Project Manager level.
Benefits to an organisation
- Be able to facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Speak and understand a common project management language.
- Gain a clear understanding of the defined processes, controls, roles, and responsibilities.
- Use a consistent approach to facilitate successful projects, every time.
Is the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course suitable for me?
Whether you have recently passed your PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam and are now looking to further your understanding, or you have been asked to get yourself educated to the Practitioner level for work, this PRINCE2 Agile training course will help you achieve your requirements.
The Practitioner PRINCE2 Agile Foundation was developed for individuals working in a project environment, such as team members who have governance responsibilities for projects and those with project or programme support functions.
This course will provide you with the knowledge to be able to take and pass the Practitioner PRINCE2 Agile exam.
In order to be able to enrol onto the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course you need to have completed one of the following qualifications:
What jobs can I apply for after my PRINCE2 Practitioner training?
Typical job titles for holders of a PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner qualification include:
- Technical Project Manager – £55k
- Project Manager – £58k
- Service Delivery Manager – £65k
- PMO Manager – £66k
Syllabus & Exam
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Syllabus
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working.
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working.
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context.
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context.
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes, and management products to a project in an agile context.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam Format – Scenario.
Duration – 2 hours 30 minutes.
Number of questions – 50.
Pass Mark – 30/50 (60%).
Open book exam – Only the official copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance is allowed.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
For the word marks of all the APMG approved and swirl device logo is a trade mark of the APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
Accredited (PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner – Virtual Classroom) training is provided by (e-Careers Limited), APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation.