This SVQ is suitable for:
- Individuals who are currently in employment in a business environment who have Managerial or Supervisory/Team Leader duties.
- Employees who wish to obtain short, continuing professional development courses.
As the SVQ is a competency based qualification the following applies:
- You will be allocated an assessor, you will work together to build a portfolio of evidence to show you are competent within the work role.
- The assessor will support you on a regular basis.
- Meetings will include conducting assessments, planning future assessments, advising on portfolio development and supporting you as required.
Individuals should be in a job where they are carrying out relevant tasks and responsibility which allow them to gather evidence to the required level.
Assessments will be ongoing with an Assessor coming out to the workplace to carry out practical observations. Evidence will be uploaded to an online portfolio.
Additional funding information
Please contact David Walden (WorkbasedTeam Leader) by phoning 01387 734311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss funding options, eligibility and to apply.
SVQ cost is £835
Course Contact Details
To APPLY – contact David Walden, Workbased Team Leader 01387 734311 email@example.com
Applicants should be in a Management or Supervisory position, this will enable applicants to generate the evidence for the qualification.