APMG Change Management Re-registration
APMG Change Management Practitioners must take a re-registration exam every 3-5 years to keep their accreditation active and updated.
We include the APMG Change Management Practitioner Virtual Classroom training course with this re-registration exam to help you refresh your knowledge and improve the chances of passing your exam.
By taking our re-registration examination course, you can show your commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and keep your knowledge current.
This Re-registration training is for the APMG Change Management Practitioner training.
Is the Change Management Re-registration course suitable for me?
If you're a Change Management Practitioner, you will need to take a Practitioner Re-registration exam after 3-5 years to remain accredited. This training course and exam will be ideal for you if this is your current situation.
If you are an APMG Change Management Foundation certificate holder, you don't need to re-register.
How will the Change Management Re-registration course benefit me?
The main benefit you will gain from this training course and exam is to keep your knowledge and certification updated so that you can continue practising at a Practitioner level.
You will also benefit from our Exam Pass Guarantee.
Understanding the Exam Pass Guarantee
Our Virtual Classroom sessions often receive higher pass rates, mainly because of the additional support you can receive from our trainer during your class. This has given us the confidence to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee, where we will support you with your training needs until you pass your exams.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you fail your exams for any reason, you can come back and attend another training session with us again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
All students who retake this course need to use any materials and books given to them in their original course session. Failure to do so will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my Change Management Practitioner training?
This training course is aimed at existing Change Management Practitioners, who could be in a variety of job roles, including:
- Change Management Consultant - £50k
- Organisational Change Manager - £57k
- Change Manager - £59k
- Change Management Lead - £76k
Why choose to study the Change Management Re-registration course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Fast-track your exam process with our Classroom course.
- Remain current with your knowledge.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
Syllabus & Exams
Change Management Practitioner Syllabus
Apply process frameworks to plan and understand organisational change.
- Learn the range of organisation paradigms to support and sustain organisational change processes.
- How to prepare for an organisational change initiative, such as building an effective change team and offering insights to enhance the team's performance.
- Prepare people for organisational change.
- Motivate in ways that are empathetic towards peoples' roles and personalities.
- Establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process.
This Change Management courses explains how change affects, and how it is affected by, individuals, teams, organisations and change leaders.
You will cover four key areas in this training:
- Change and the individual.
- Change and the organisation.
- Communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Change management practice.
Change Management Practitioner Exam Details
Exam Format - Objective testing.
Number of questions - 2, each worth 20 mark.
Pass mark – 20/40 (50%).
Duration - 90 minutes.
Open book - The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam.
The APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.