As Change Management becomes more desired by employers, the demand for highly skilled certified Practitioners has increased.
Change Managers enable teams to adapt to organisational change effectively. Our Change Management Practitioner training course will teach you how to equip and support individuals in your organisation and prepare them to manage change effectively.
You will learn how to:
- Unlock resistance to change.
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change.
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively.
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process.
- Speed up change initiatives.
Our Practitioner Virtual Classroom training course spans 2-days, and your trainer will support you and answer questions you have during the sessions, helping you to feel confident about passing your Practitioner exam.
If you have not yet passed your Change Management Foundation exam, you will need to pass that before enrolling on this course. Enrol on our APMG Change Management Foundation & Practitioner package course for the most efficient way to study both levels.
This course benefits from our Exam Pass Guarantee*.
Is the Change Management Practitioner course suitable for me?
If you’re currently working in an organisational change role such as a Change Manager, this training course would be a great addition to support your job role.
This course would benefit the following delegates:
- Change Leaders
- Change Support
- Change Agents
- Change Implementers
- Operational Line Managers and team members
To be eligible for this Practitioner training course, you will first need to pass your APMG Change Management Foundation training.
How will the Change Management Practitioner course benefit me?
This training course will teach you how to become an effective Change Manager and provide you with the skills, knowledge and certificates to get started.
You will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Fast-track your learning with our Virtual Classroom course.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
How does the Exam Pass Guarantee work?
Our Virtual Classroom training often receives higher pass rates, so we have offered an Exam Pass Guarantee, where if you fail your exams for any reason, you can come back and train again with us on the same course for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my APMG Change Management training?
Most people undertaking this qualification will look to work as Change Managers.
Change Managers play a vital role to ensure projects meet objectives on budget and on time. They achieve this by increasing employee adoption and usage. In this role, you will focus on the staffing side of change, including changes to business processes, job roles and functions and structure.
Job Titles & Salaries
- Change Management Consultant – £50k
- Organisational Change Manager – £57k
- Change Manager – £59k
- Change Management Lead – £76k
Why choose to study the APMG Change Management course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
APMG Change Management Practitioner Syllabus
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organisational change.
- A range of organisation paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organisational change processes.
- How to properly prepare for an organisational change initiative – such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team’s performance.
- Preparing people for organisational change.
- How to be motivational in ways that’s empathetic towards peoples’ roles and personalities.
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process.
Change Management Practitioner Syllabus
This Change Management courses explains how change affects, and how it is affected by, individuals, teams, organisations and change leaders.
You will cover four key areas in this training:
- Change and the individual.
- Change and the organisation.
- Communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Change management practice.
Change Management Practitioner Exam Details
Exam Format – Objective testing based on a case study scenario, open book exam*.
Number of questions – 4 questions.
Pass mark – 40/80 (50%).
Duration – 2.5 hours.
The APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.