Change Management helps individuals and organisations determining how to prepare, equip and support staff throughout organisational changes. Change Managers achieve this by providing a structured approach, which supports staff members and teaches them how to manage change effectively.
Over the years, organisations have wised up to the importance of having skilled Change Managers within the business to help build stronger internal teams capable of handling change without issues.
This course will teach you how to:
- Unlock resistance to change.
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change.
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively.
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process.
- Speed up implementation of change initiatives.
Our APMG Change Management Foundation Virtual Classroom training is a 2-day training course, where you will be taught by our professional trainers, who can answer any of your questions as you go, ensuring you’re prepared to sit and pass your Foundation exam.
We include the Change Management manual with this training course.
If you’re also looking to earn your Practitioner certificate, why not consider our APMG Change Management Foundation & Practitioner training.
Is the Change Management Foundation course suitable for me?
Our APMG Change Management Foundation training course, would suit anyone involved in organisational change, or those considering a career in Change Management.
This course would benefit:
- Change Leaders
- Change Support staff
- Change Agents
- Change Implementers
- Operational Line Managers and team members
There are no prerequisites to enrol on this Foundation course. You will first need to pass your Foundation exam to enrol on the APMG Change Management Practitioner training.
How will the Change Management Foundation course benefit me?
The main benefit you will gain from this Foundation training course and exam is you will gain the skills, knowledge and certificate to embark on a career in Change Management.
You will also benefit from our Exam Pass Guarantee.
Understanding the Exam Pass Guarantee
Our Virtual Classroom sessions often receive higher pass rates, mainly because of the additional support you can receive from our trainer during your class. This has given us the confidence to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee, where we will support you with your training needs until you pass your exams.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you fail your exams for any reason, you can come back and attend another training session with us again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
All students who retake this course need to use any materials and books given to them in their original course session. Failure to do so will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after this Change Management training?
We find that many of our students choose to embark on a career as a Change Manager after they have finished their APMG Change Management Foundation and Practitioner certificates.
Professional Change Managers are essential to ensure projects meet objectives and run on time and to budget. They achieve this by increasing employee adoption, and they focus on the staffing side of change. This often includes business process and systems changes and organisational structures.
Job Titles & Salaries
- Change Management Consultant – £50k
- Organisational Change Manager – £57k
- Change Manager – £59k
- Change Management Lead – £76k
Why choose to study the APMG Change Management course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Change Management manual included.
- Fast-track your learning with our Classroom course.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
Syllabus & Exams
APMG Change Management Foundation Syllabus
- How the process of organisational change or transformation occurs.
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organisational change.
- How people react to organisational change and how to help them adapt.
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organisation undergoes change.
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change.
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organisation undergoes change.
This Change Management courses explains how change affects, and how it is affected by, individuals, teams, organisations and change leaders.
You will also discover how to successfully:
- Unlock resistance to change
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
- Change management practice
APMG Change Management Foundation Exam Details
Exam format – Multiple-choice, closed-book.
Number of questions – 50.
Pass mark – 25/50 (50%).
Duration – 40-mins.
The APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.