The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice (Online) course helps provide individuals with the essential knowledge required by Business Analysts to carry out tasks efficiently. These tasks enable changes to be made by the Business Analyst using a variety of performance enhancement tools and techniques.
A Business Analyst’s job is not just to develop and maintain IT systems, but to promote new ideas and concepts to support or improve the overall business strategy. As complications arise, it is up to a Business Analyst to find a suitable solution to ensure the business operates as normal.
Once you have completed the course, you can expect to support senior employees and the IT department when required by providing all the information listed.
This qualification helps individuals work towards the full BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
This course benefits from 1-year BCS membership worth £92!
Is the Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course suitable for me?
Any individual that is interested in becoming a Business Analyst is well-suited for this course. Business Analysts that are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject and receive a high-grade qualification should consider it as well.
Other individuals with the following positions should consider this job:
- Business Managers and their teams.
- Business Change Managers.
- Project Managers.
How will the Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course benefit me?
You can expect the following benefits from enrolling in this course:
- Work towards your BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- Help with becoming a professional Business Analyst.
- Improve your knowledge and work toward promotions.
- Impress current and future employers.
Gain the confidence to carry out tasks relating to Business Analysis with ease.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
BCS Membership Benefits
This course benefits from 1 year BCS membership worth £92, which is eligible from the moment you pass your first exam.
Benefits of this associate’s membership include:
- Professional recognition
- Career development
- Knowledge and best practice
- Exclusive discounts and offers
Read the full membership details.
What jobs can I apply for after my Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice training?
As mentioned above, typically, Business Analysts earn over £40k annually when employed.
The sectors that will become available to you once you’re qualified include:
- Business Analysis
- Business Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
Job roles achievable from this course can be in:
- Project Management
- Strategy Planning
Why choose to study the Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
- Industry-experts that are happy to provide support when needed.
- Access for a whole 6-months to course material.
- Financial plans are available that include interest-free options.
- The essential studying material that helps explain things clearly.
Syllabus & Exams
Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice Syllabus
Throughout this online training course, you will understand the techniques, tools, and role of a Business Analyst. After your training, you will be prepared to take and pass your examination and earn your Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice.
There is a written examination for this course, which can be booked via Pearson VUE directly.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the role of a Business Analyst and the value of this job role within an organisation.
- Understand the skills required of a Business Analyst in successfully supporting business change.
- Learn the strategy analysis processes and techniques.
- Develop the skills to investigate an organisation’s business systems, to uncover occurring problems.
- Understand the importance of techniques used in stakeholder management.
- Undertake conceptual modelling through business activity models.
- Confidently provide recommendations for business improvements.
Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice Exam Details
Exam format – Multiple-choice.
Duration – 60-mins.
Supervised – Yes.
Open book – No.
Pass mark – 26/40 (65%).
- The rationale for Business Analysis (5%).
- Strategic Context (15%).
- Understanding the Current Situation (15%).
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management (20%).
- Analysing and Modelling Business Activities (25%).
- Identifying Potential Solutions (10%).
- Building the Business Case (10%).