The ITIL® 4 Foundation course provides the latest information relating to the ITIL service management syllabus and framework by AXELOS. The course thoroughly covers the new advances from the digital transformation the world has seen, commonly referred to as Industry 4.0.Individuals will study new business strategies and customer needs.
The course will help guide you carefully through the creation of a service management system.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the ITIL 4 Foundation course suitable for me?
If you fit into any of the categories below, you are an ideal candidate for this course:
- Any individuals looking to begin a career in IT service management
- IT professionals that want to specialise in service management
- Graduates of the ITIL Foundation qualification that wish to continue their study and learn new information
How will the ITIL 4 Foundation course benefit me?
Students will benefit from the latest materials, ensuring you are prepared to progress or begin your career in IT, focusing on service management.
Learn with other like-minded individuals that will help enhance your learning experience by supporting each other.
Exam Pass Guarantee
We have found our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an ‘Exam Pass Guarantee’, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom Training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the re-sit exam, this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
What job roles can I apply for after my ITIL 4 Foundation training?
Roles that can be achieved through this qualification include:
- Network Operations Engineer – £41k
- IT Service Desk Manager – £43k
- IT Project Manager – £55k
Why choose to study the ITIL 4 Foundation course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
ITIL 4 Foundation Syllabus
There are no prerequisites for the ITIL®4 Foundation, however, it’s recommended that you complete the pre-course reading before attending the course.
What does the course include?
- 2-day course duration for you to really get a thorough understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation syllabus.
- The official ITIL 4 manual is included in the price.
- The ITIL 4 examination is included in the price and will be taken on the last day of your training.
- The official and recently released syllabus from AXELOS – your knowledge and qualification will be up-to-date and relevant.
- How ITIL builds upon and support Lean, Agile, DevOps, and other project and process management practices.
- The seven guiding principles of ITIL 4.
- ITIL service value system.
- The four dimensions of service management.
- The ITIL practices; understanding the purpose and key terms of all 15, with an in-depth understanding of seven.
ITIL 4 Foundation Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam format – Multiple-choice.
Number of questions – 40.
Duration – 60-mins.
Pass mark – 26/40 (65%).
Open book – No.