Digital tools are progressing at an unprecedented rate both in our personal and business lives, and it is easy to find ourselves behind the times and using dated methods that no longer achieve the best results. This is particularly true for managers and leaders, who need to adopt new processes and procedures from a technical aspect, but also in leading the individuals and the team.
This 3 hour virtual session gives you the opportunity to explore where changes in technology have impacted on your role as a manager and leader, and ensure you utilise the available tools to best advantage. Specific emphasis will be on communicating in a digital world.
Dumfries and Stranraer Campus
By the end of this training, you should be better able to:
- Establish the digital tools that have impacted your business
- Explore the features, benefits and challenges of these tools for organisation, team and individual
- Consider how digital communication works for you in your role as a leader and manager both externally, an internally
- Appreciate the human impact of digital tools, and how to use these to ensure motivation and engagement for each individual in the team
- Identify other digital tools that may benefit your team
- Create a personal action plan
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199