This qualification provides learners with theoretical knowledge on how to effectively carry out audits/inspections, including:
– The purpose of audits/inspections
– The role of the auditor/inspector
– How to methodically approach the planning of audits/inspections
– How to collect and analyse data and the purpose and content of an audit/inspection report.
Aimed at supervisors, team leaders, chefs, QA staff and managers working in a variety of industries where verification, auditing (including internal auditing and supplier auditing) or inspection undertaken, such as – sectors in food industry, consumer products, hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical, wharehouse and retail.
This qualification is also suitable for student environmental health officers.
Dumfries and Stranraer Campus
1 day, 09:00 – 17:00
Delivery – 10 Jun 2024 09:00
There are no prerequisites for this qualifiction. However, it is recommended that candidates have suitable technical knowledge of the relevant practices and procedures which will be subject to audit/inspection.
Learners must be aged 16 or above.
1. Understand the importance of undertaking effective auditing/inspection
2. Understand the competencies and characteristics of an effective auditor/inspector
3. Understand the importance of a planned approach to conducting effective audits/inspections
4. Understand how to analyse and use evidence collected to inform the audit/inspection process
Multiple choice assessment
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199