This SVQ is suitable for:
individuals currently in employment and who are looking to develop within their management or supervisory roles.
The Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ) in Management at SCQF level 7 allows candidates to demonstrate competence in job-related skills in their particular area of work and expertise. It has been developed to support those working as first line managers, section managers, assistant managers, trainee managers, senior supervisors, and those working in a range of other management positions.
- Individuals who register for this SVQ are able to take advantage of 12 months of free studying membership
- As the SVQ is a competency-based qualification, the following applies:
- You will be allocated an assessor and you will work together to build a portfolio of evidence to show you are competent within the work role.
- The assessor will support you on a regular basis.
- The meetings will include conducting assessments, planning future assessments, advising on portfolio development and supporting you as required.
Individuals should be in a job where they are carrying out relevant tasks and responsibility which allow them to gather evidence to the required level.
Assessments will be ongoing with an Assessor coming out to the workplace to carry out practical observations. Evidence will be uploaded to an online portfolio.
Additional funding information
Please contact David Walden (Work-based Team Leader) by phoning 01387 73431 or email email@example.com to discuss funding eligibility and to apply.
SVQ Cost £835
Course Contact Details
To APPLY – contact David Walden, Workbased Team Leader 01387 734311 firstname.lastname@example.org