This IT Software course teaches you how to select appropriate types of software applications to present different types of information.
– Learn how to input, organise and format data in different software applications to meet specific needs.
– Understand how to produce information that is fit for purpose and how using a variety of layouts can improve the effectiveness of the IT tools used.
IT software fundamentals
Section 1: Select and use appropriate software applications to meet needs and solve problems
Section 2: Enter, develop, combine and format different types of information to suit its meaning and purpose
Section 3: Present information in ways that are fit for purpose and audience
Section 4: Evaluate the selection and use of IT tools and facilities to present information
Online assessments at the end of each section
Additional funding information
Fully Funded course for Scottish Residents only
Non-Scottish residents, can still undertake this course, however full course fee applies.
Course Contact Details
T: 01387 734233
- Fully online course
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction or refresher in a subject
- A great addition to a CV
- Receive a digital e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course