The ITIL® Service Design manual will provide you with guidance from service management practitioners around the world for designing IT solutions that consistently meet customers’ requirements and delivered targets benefits to businesses.
This is the only publication from which ITIL Service Design exam questions are taken.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Why purchase ITIL Service Design manual with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
Other benefits include:
- The manual can be shipped to anywhere in the world.
- Best utilised as a guide to the best practices needed for a service design.
- Discounts available for bulk purchases.
- The perfect supplementary material to the ITIL Service Design training.
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International.
- Manual can be used for reference throughout training and to refresh your memory.
- Books are exempt from VAT.
Is the ITIL Service Design manual right for me?
The ITIL Service Design manual is recommended for anyone who is looking to gain the ITIL Service Design qualification.
How can I advance my career with the ITIL Service Design manual?
The Official ITIL Service Design manual is a guide that can be utilised and referred to in the career of service management professionals at any level of experience.
Once qualified, you will be eligible to apply for a range of job roles, including:
- Service Desk and Incident Manager – £23k
- Security Administrator – £25k
- Database Administrator – £31k
- Applications Support – £32k
- Network Support – £44k
- Problem Manager – £45k
- Problem Manager – £45k
- IT Operations Manager – £48k
- Release Manager – £56k
Syllabus & Exams
What are the chapters in the ITIL Service Design manual?
- Service management as a practice
- Service design principles
- Service design processes
- Service design technology-related activities
- Organising for service design
- Technology considerations
- Implementing service design
- Challenges, risks and critical success factors
What does the ITIL Service Design manual cover?
- Covers the principles, methods, practices and tools needed to design effective, measurable and scalable IT services
- Demonstrates how service design can deliver organizational benefits, including reduced costs, improved quality and consistency, and greater customer satisfaction
- Provides working templates and examples for putting IT service design principles into action straightaway.
All ITIL® online courses are offered by CareerAcademy.com AFFILIATE of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.