The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) training course was developed to help individuals execute business transformational change effectively. MSP has become an internationally respected qualification because it teaches an effective and important project management methodology.
Those that enrol in this course will study within a virtual classroom. Our professional trainers will guide you throughout the programme to help you gain an in-depth understanding of how to use industry best practice and business strategy execution.
You will start at the Foundation level to learn the basics before progressing onto the Practitioner course, where you will learn how to implement the theory in practice.
Includes Official MSP® Digital Manual.
This course benefits from our Exam Pass Guarantee*.
MSP® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the Managing Successful Programmes Foundation & Practitioner course suitable for me?
The course is beneficial to:
- Project or Programme Managers, wanting to improve their skill set.
- All project team members looking to gain a greater understanding of MSP.
- Wanting a career change into programme or project management.
- Obtain the full MSP qualification to improve skills and progress in your career.
How will the MSP Foundation & Practitioner course benefit me?
Individuals and businesses can benefit from the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation & Practitioner course in the following ways:
- Start or progress a career in this exciting sector.
- Average salary expectations – £40k – £80k.
- In demand by project management employers.
- Receive a competitive edge over other candidates.
- Deal with changes and risks with ease.
- Enhance your leadership and communication skills.
- Increased project efficiency.
- Be more in control of costs, quality, and standards during all projects.
- Delegate works more effectively to individuals that understand what is required.
Other benefits include:
- Learn quickly with our efficient virtual classroom course.
- Improve your career options.
- Let our expert trainers guide you.
- Payment options including interest-free plans are available.
Exam Pass Guarantee to give you peace of mind to succeed
Our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee. Have peace of mind, knowing we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending our training course, you can attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Students retaking the course must use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement(s).
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would be an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my Managing Successful Programmes training?
With your new skills and qualifications, you can control large business transformation projects or multiple at once that make up a programme.
Typical job roles in this sector include:
- Graduate Programme Manager – £35k
- Portfolio Programme Manager – £60k
- Programme Manager – £60k
- Applications Programme Manager – £65k
- Programme Manager Digital Transformation – £70k
- Portfolio Programme Manager – £70k
- Delivery Programme Director – £100k
Why choose to study the Managing Successful Programmes course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
Includes Official MSP® Digital Manual.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
Managing Successful Programmes Syllabus
- MSP philosophy and structure
- The 7 MSP Principles
- The 7 governance themes
- The 7 processes in the programme lifecycle
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the various components of the MSP best practice programme management framework.
- Successfully describe each step of the MSP journey and activities needed to guide a programme throughout its lifecycle.
- Be able to outline relevant aspects of MSP themes, principles, and lifecycle in context.
- Expand on the knowledge you’ve gained from the Foundation Level.
- Be able to demonstrate sufficient ability to tailor and apply the MSP programme management framework.
- Start applying the framework to real programmes in your organisation.
Managing Successful Programmes Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
MSP Foundation Exam
Exam format – Multiple-choice.
Duration – 60-mins.
Open book – No.
Pass mark – 36/60 (60%).
MSP Practitioner Exam
Exam format – Scenario based, multiple-choice.
Duration – 2.5 hours.
Open book – Yes (MSP publication only).
Pass mark – 42/70 (60%).
MSP® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.